Chapter 29

"Leylian please don't leave..."
When Jungkook said that I forgot about everything he did and I hug him back.
Then the guys came and hug me. At that moment I felt so safe but the only hug that I want it to feel was hobi's.
"Leylian please don't leave..."
"Guys..."
"Leylian please give me another chance I promise I won't hurt you again but please don't leave.."
"Jungkook..."
"Princess don't leave please..."
"Jin..."
"Don't go..."
"Tae.."
Omg this guys...I love them.
"Guys I have to think about it..."
"Leylian do you give me another chance?"
I looked at Jungkook eye to eye, he had tears on his eyes...I think he mean it.
"Jungkook...I...I have to think About it ok?"
"Ok at least is not a "no"..."
We enter to the house, Jin was cooking and I was talking with the. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was gonna talk with hobi but Suga told me that I better give him some time. While I was talking with the guys I could see how Jungkook was trying make me smile. 3 minutes later, Jin finished cooking and I still can't get Hobi out of my head. I was eating hearing the guys talking. 4 minutes later I was down eating I told the guys that I was going to sleep but I lie. I want it to go and see Hobi. I went upstairs and got infront of his room. I knock the door and ask if I could pass. Hobi quickly told me to go away but I ignore him and keep knocking. He finally open, not a lot I just saw his face.
"What you want?"
He looked serious.
"Hobi c-"
"I told you to not call me like that.."
"I don't give f*ck...I call how ever I want and we are gonna talk!"
Hobi looked at me surprised,
"Let me in.."
"No..."
He shut the door on my face.
"Oh you b*tch...you want to die!"
"Go away!.."
I didn't hear that the he lock the door so I just open it. When I open it Hobi was on laying on his bed looking at his phone.
"Your such and idiot!"
I went to him took his phone and put it on my pock it.
"Leylian give it back.."
"No..."
I went back to close the door so he doesn't scape.
"Really?.."
"What you aren't gonna scape"
"Aishh..."
"Now let's talk"
"Leylian I don't want to talk"
"I TOLD YOU I DONT FREAKING CARE IF YOU WANT OR NOT!!!"
I sit by his side and started to talk.
"Look I am sorry, I am really sorry...I didn't want to hurt you in any moment...Hobi your my friend I don't want to lose you..."
"I am sorry too, I didn't want to say all does things to you...I am sorry I yelled at you...I really don't want you to go..."
"About that I am still thinking about it..."
"What?.."
"I am still thinking about leaving.."
"But why?.."
"Hobi I am just a hindrance..."