Chapter 86

I looked at him and then went running to the airplane. I grabbed my stuff and went inside the airplane with my mom.

I sit down and touch my lips.
I missed Does soft lips of him.
My mom was two sits in front of me and I was looking throw the window.
The flight was 12 hours...
I looked at the envelope Daniela gave me and I decided to open it.
It had a letter with a bracelet but not just any bracelet. I remember we this bracelet when we where kids we made them for each other.
I put the bracelet on and opened the letter.

Dear bff
I know we will see each other again someday but I just want it to say that Thank you.
Thank you for all does amazing and special years of friendship. Thank you for been there for me when I needed you. Thank you for helping me when I no one else helped me. There is a lot more things that I need to thank you but this paper isn't long enough.
I love you Leylian, no matter how many friends I have, no matter how much I talk to them and spend time with them, always remember that no one can replace you.
You were, are and will always be irreplaceable. You will always have a special place in my heart

Your bff

I felt how my tears run throw my cheek. I wish she was here to tell here "thank you".
I look throw the window and grabbed the bracelet.

12 hours later....

I try to fall asleep but I just couldn't. I have all my face wet because of my tears.
I cleaned them grabbed my stuff and head out with my mom.
I saw the bodyguards outside the airport.
"Hi..are you Leylian?"
"Yes...you might be the bodyguards right?"
"Yes my name is Lucas...and his name is Liam.."
"Hi..."
"Hi Lucas and Liam this is my mom..."
"Nice to meet you...should we go?"
"Yes please.."
We all got on the car.
16 minutes later...
We arrived to the house. It was really big. Liam got my mom to her room so she could rest.
I was with Lucas.
"Umm Lucas I am gonna be going somewhere..."
"Would you want me to come with you Miss Leylian?.."
"Ummm...no...and please just call me Leylian..."
"Ok..."
I went outside and got inside the car.
You might ask where I am going? Well I have to visit a really important person.
14 minutes later...
I finally got to the place...
It started raining.
I enter with a umbrella.

"Hi dad..."