Chapter 57

Jungkook and I, went to the car.
"I am so tired.."
"Let's go home.."
"I have to talk with Naisha.."
"You do it tomorrow babe.."
"Fine.."
8 minutes later we arrived home.
I enter but Daniela wasn't there. I saw a note on the table.
NOTE:
Leylian I went to my house thanks for caring and worrying about me. I call you tomorrow.
-Daniela
END OF NOTE:
I hope Daniela got safe home. I went upstairs to my room. I took a bath and did my night routine. I put my pijama and went to my bed. I was trying to sleep but I couldn't. Something in my head keep bothering me. Naisha and my mom...and Daniela I don't know why I felt this really weird feeling like if something was wrong going on. I got out of my room and then went to the kitchen to get some water. I thought that the water would have helped me but it didn't. I started to think about IU. What could she be possible of?...what about Hobi?...what about Naisha and mom?...I can't with all this in my head.
I want it to distract my self so I went outside and look at the stars. The lights that light up the pool. The pretty moon. I started singing. I sit down on the grass. I started to remember my dad we used to watch the stars together. I miss him a lot.
I was gonna keep singing but I felt that someone was looking at me. I looked around me but I didn't see anyone. Again that weird feeling like if something wrong was going on. I looked at my back and I saw like a silhouette of a woman. I close my eyes for a moment and that silhouette disappeared.
"What th-"
I turn around and there she was right in front of me.
"I-IU"
"Hi Leylian What are you doing awake late?"
She was getting closer and closer to me.
"What the f*ck are you doing here?"
"Well I just came to have fun.."
She got a knife out of her pocket.
She started to put it closer to my face, pinking with my face.
"Get away IU.."
I push her and stood up. I was gonna run but she got my arm and put the knife on my neck.
"You better shut up if you don't want to die..."
I couldn't move her knife was really close. She started to kiss my neck.
WHAT THE F*CK!!!
"IU get away!!"
"I told you to shut up!"
She slap me. I was looking around to see what I could do. I saw the pool was close to us so I push her really hard making her fall in the pool. I started running to inside the house. I saw IU chasing me. For my bad luck, I stumbled. She fall on top of me.
"Leylian your really pretty.."
"Get away!"
She put the knife really close to my neck again. She started to kiss me again. The started to cut me a bit.
"Auchh!"
"Does it hurt?"(sarcasm)
She put the knife really close to my stomach. She was about to snap it at me. I close my eye waiting for the pain.