Chapter 14

"Jungkook can I pass?"
"No!...wait!"
"Hmm...ok"
"Ok now!"
I enter to Jungkook's room.
"Here your food"
"Thanks"
I put Jungkook's food on a tablet that he had put when I put it I saw something under the bed. What the heck is that?!. Is that a knife and it had blood on it.
"J-jungkook.."
"Yeah?"
"Can I see your arms?"
"What?!...W-why?.."
I could tell that Jungkook was getting nervous.
"Jungkook let me see them!"
"No!"
I went closer to Jungkook I grabbed his arm they were under his blanket. When I grabbed them I saw that they where bleeding and they had cut on them.
"Jungkook why are you doing this to your self?!"
"Stop getting in my life is none of your business!"
"Jungkook please stop doing that to yourself!"
"Stop getting in my life...you don't know what I am feeling or why I am doing this!!"
"YES I DO!!"
"What?"
I grabbed my shirt sleeve and put it up. I show him all the cuts that I had on my hands.
"I probably don't know why you doing it but I know that you feel pain and anger at the same time!.."
Jungkook just looked at me surprised.
"Leylian...you cute yourself too?"
"Yes!.."
Jungkook grabbed my arm and he was touching my scars.
"Jungkook...please stop doing this.."
I grabbed the knife that was under his bed.
"Give me the other ones"
"What?"
"Jungkook I know this is not the only knife you cut yourself with"
Jungkook grabbed another knife that he had and gave it to me. I left the room and went to my room. On that moment I looked at knife and they look almost exactly as the ones that I cut myself with. I don't know why on the moment I grabbed the knife and started to cut myself. When I had the blood on my hand I throw the knife and looked at my hands. A lot of memories came to my mind like when my dad die when my mom left me or when I almost kill myself. I started crying and trying to forget all does memories. I was suffering so much at that moment I didn't know what to do. Then, I heard that the door opened.
"Leylian!"
I looked and it was Jimin. He came closer to me and hug me I hug him back.
"Leylian why you did this?"
"I am sorry..."
Jimin stopped hugging me went out of my room and came back with bandages.
"Thanks Jimin"
Jimin didn't say both he looked at me serious. He started helping me with my wounds.
"Why did you do it?"
"I don't know..."
I know but is just hard to talk about it with a person I just meet few days ago.
"Don't lie to me!"
I was surprised for his reaction.
"Look Jimin is a hard theme to talk about for me"
"Leylian we are a group.."
"I know is just...ugh"
"Is just what?!"
"Jimin please stop asking, I for like to talk about this"
"No Leylian look, look what your doing to yourself"
"I know what I am doing!...you aren't my father to be telling me what's wrong and what's right!"
Jimin was surprise of my reaction.
"I a-am sorry"
"No Jimin please get out"
"But Leyli-"
"But nothing!...please get out"
Jimin took the knife and got out of my room.
"Ahh!!.."
I hate living here, I wish I could forget all this. I wish nothing of this happened on first place. I was so tired that I just fall asleep.