Chapter 16

The doctor left, leaving us talking.
"Who's gonna go first?"
"I am"
"Ok"
I went to Leylian's room and I saw her looking down like if she was thinking on something.
"Hey Leylian"
She saw that I was there and quickly put a smile.
"Oh..hey"
"How you doing?"
"I am better"
"Hmm...does it hurt?"
"Huh?...oh this..not anymore"
"Can I see?"
"Sure"
She showed me her arms they were cover by bandages.
"Why did you so it Leylian?"
" I don't really know...I just started thinking about my pass and I just did it"
"Hmm..."
"What about you?"
"What about me?"
"Why did you cut yours?"
"Oh...umm..well I just broke up with my girlfriend she was cheating on me and I was in pain that I just did it"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah"
"Is it IU?"
When she said that I don't know why I get mad everytime I hear her name but I know that is not Leylian's fault.
"H-how did you know?"
"My best friend told me"
"Oh..."
"We should change of theme"
"Yeah"
Leylian POV
This was getting a little awkward I shouldn't have brought up that theme.
"How are the guys?"
"They are really worried about you"
"Really.."
"Yeah specially...Jimin, Taehyung and Hobi"
"Oh really..wow they are so cute"
"Yeah..do you want me to call them?"
"Sure.."
Jungkook got out of the room. My hands did hurt not a lot but still. I was just thinking about tomorrow is my fan meeting. I keep thinking about that until Daniela, Xiumin, Taehyung, Jimin and Hobi came to the room.
Daniela speaking:
"Hay niña look at you why didn't you tell when you get to the house I am gonna hit you with the chancla, I was so worried about you, ah uy eres afortunada de tener a estoy chicos contigo so cute"
"What you said I didn't understand well the last part"
"Oh nothing"
"Guys thanks you for being here"
"Leylian We are gonna talk when we get home"
When hobi said that he looked serious I have never seen hobi this serious he's always smiling. I looked at Jimin he keep looking at my arms with guilty eyes.
" hey Jimin everything is ok"
He just smile at me and got closer to me to hug me. When I looked at Taehyung he looked serious too. Daniela well she look a little mad, but happy I don't if she's happy to see me or happy to see BTS. Xiumin he looked surprised and worried too.
"Guys when am I leaving?"
"Today"
"Oh ok"
A couple minutes later and we where still talking. I explain to them everything that happened except Jimin he already knew.
"Leylian you said you will stop doing it"
"I know Daniela!...but I don't know I didn't control myself"
"Hay niña"
"You know what let's just forget about it ok"
All of them said ok, I really want it to forget this. Daniela, Jimin, Xiumin and Tae left me because they where gonna get some food. Leaving me alone with hobi .
"Ok now what you want it to talk about?"
"Why did you do it?"
" I already told you I don't really know"
"Are you sure Leylian?"
"Yeah hobi, Why are you being like this?"
"I am sorry I am just worried about you"
" you don't have to worry..I am fine really"
Hobi and I where getting closer to each other then I grabbed his face carefully and nicely.
"Don't worry I am perfectly fine"
"Leylian..."
"Yeah?"
"Can I do something?"
"What?"
"This.."
Hobi came even closer to my fave and kiss me. I don't know why I didn't stop him...am I falling in love with him?..no no no no...it can't be...Well he's nice but...no..love just makes you a fool!..right?. We separated from each other because someone enter to the room.
"Am I interrupting something?"
When we separate we quickly look at the person and it was...Jungkook.