Chapter 10

When I got to the car my tears were running throw my cheeks. I quickly cleaned them with my hands. I was looking down so the guys don't see me but hobi came closer to and notice that I was crying.
"Don't cry princess" said hobi whispering
I try to stop crying but I just can't help it. Then I felt that hobi put me closer to his chest and hug me.
"Thanks"
Half an hour and we arrived to the house. It was pretty and really big.
"Pretty house"
"Thanks"
I was going to get my stuff out but the guys told me to go to my room and rest. I was tired so I just listen to them. Taehyung was gonna get me to my room.
"Come Leylian"
"Ok"
We started walking.
" how you feeling?"
"Sad"
"I know is hard an we are sorry but we don't want to see you sad"
"It's o-"
"Don't say that is ok because you aren't ok, tomorrow when we will watch movies together ok"
I just stay quiet and look down. Then, we arrived to my room finally.
"Well here it's"
"Thank you Tae"
"No problem"
Taehyung left and I finally opened the door.
"Wow"
I said looking at the big and beautiful room. The room was really pretty and is kind of my style. I just lie down on the bed and think about what just happened. I got even more tired of thinking that I just took a shower. When I got out I put my pijama and i did my night routine. Then, on and lie down on the bed and fall asleep.
The next day
I woke up feeling not as energetic as usual but still a little bit. When I woke up I saw a note I think it was from the guys. I stood up an grabbed and started reading it.
Note:
Hey Leylian goodmorning we aren't home today the CEO called us that we have a interview and we had to leave early
-BTS