Chapter 61

When the doctor said that my mind was made blank.
"The only think that he rememberers is his girlfriend...IU"
"W-What?"
"Yeah are you IU?"
"N-no..."
"Ohhh Sorry, he will be remembering slowly you can't push it, is not gonna be healthy for him.."
"Thanks doctor.."
"Can I see him?"
"Yeah, no problem, have a good day"
"Thanks"
The doctor left. I quickly hug Tae that was right next to me. Is started crying.
My Jungkook didn't remember me and worst he thought that IU was his girlfriend.
"Leylian are you ok?"
"No!...no"
I cry even more.
"Leylian let's visit him"
"O-ok"
Me and Tae went to visit him. I enter to the room he was awake. I couldn't hold it and I quickly went and hug him.
"Huh?...Who are you?"
When he said that my heart broked. I looked at him with sad eyes trying not to cry more.
Tae went and grabbed my hand. When Jungkook saw Tae he quickly recognize him.
"Taehyung.."
"You remember me?"
"Of course I do.."
Jungkook hug Tae.
"Tae who is she?"
Tae and Jungkook looked at me.
"I-I am Leylian..."
He really doesn't remember me at all.
"Jungkook She's my friend"
"Ohh well nice to meet you.."
He gave me a hand shake.
Tae gave me does eyes of calm to make me calm down.
But I just can't
"S-Sorry I-i can't"
I got out of the room running. I got out of the hospital to get some air.
I can't with all this. I got on the car and drive to the house. I got to the house and quickly went to my room. I was calling Daniela.
On the call:
"D-Daniela.."
"What happened? Why you crying? Who do I have to kill?"
"Daniela I need to talk..."
"I will be right there, don't move!"
"Thanks.."
She hang up.
She was the only one that could help me at this moment. She's my best friend and she knows that when I say "I need to talk" is that something is wrong. I love her so much because she's always there for me and she understands me.
I keep crying thinking about Jungkook, IU and my family. Until Daniela texted me that she was here. I went downstairs and open the door and when I saw her I quickly hug and cry ok her shoulder.
"Daniela..."
"Let's go to the living room and talk"
"Ok"
We both went to the living room and sit down.
"Tell me what's wrong who is making you cry to kill him or her"
"Daniela Jungkook list his memory"
"What?"
She quickly went and hug me.
"How?"
"On a car accident"
"Everything is gonna be alright"
I needed to heard does words from her to feel her friendship.
"There's something else"
"What is it?"
I told her all about IU with details.
"Leylian...why didn't you tell me this earlier?"
"I don't know.."
"You have been keeping all this feelings inside you and is no good"
"I know...ugh I hate that I fall in love with him, is making both of us bad..I have such a soft heart!"
"Hey don't blame yourself.."
"Of course I will if it wasn't for my stupid heart I wouldn't fall in love with him...this wouldn't happens and we will be happy"
"He your not stupid.."
"Yes I am"
I started crying even more. She put my head on her chest.
"No your not, your a pretty girl not just physically but inside too, your fun I don't get bored when I am with you, your crazy and makes you look confident, you have a soft heart but...you have to learn how to make people don't hurt you, but your soft heart is the most beautiful thing because even your soft and get hurt so much, you still make yourself look stronger, but you don't only have to make yourself look stronger but learn how to feel that your stronger"
When she looked at me she saw that I was looking at her with tears on my eyes.
"Thanks Daniela..."
I hug her even harder.
"Leylian lets get our mind away from this.."
"What you mean?"
"Let's go to a club"
"What no, I don't really want go-"
"Nope your coming let's get ready"