Chapter 15

The next day
I woke up feeling weird my head hurt and my stomach too. I try to stand up but I lost my balance making me fall.
"F*CK"
I stood up and took a shower. I used cold water to wake me up a little. It help me but just a little bit I still feel sick and sleepy. I change if close and went down stairs.
"Goodmorning guys"
"Goodmorning Leylian"
I obviously was wearing a shirt with long sleeve. I saw Jimin and I just ignore him. I saw Jungkook too and i just remember that I have a cream for the scars. I went up stairs to my room and I grabbed the cream. I thought that Jungkook need it more his wounds looked deeper than mines.I was getting out of my room and I saw Jungkook in the hallway.
"Hey Jungkook"
"Hey"
"Here"
I gave him the cream.
"What is this?.."
"Is for the wounds"
"Wounds?...oh that"
"Leylian.."
"Yes?"
"Can I see your arms?"
What?!...does he know about the cuts, but how?.
"Why?"
"Because I heard you last night arguing with Jimin"
F*CK!
"Ummm..."
"That's not the worst thing.."
"Huh?.."
"The guys heard you too..."
"What?!.."
"Yup.."
"F*ck.."
"Let me see your arms"
Jungkook grabbed my arm and put up my sleeve.
"Leylian I think you need this cream more than I do"
I haven't seen my wounds yet. I looked and they looked pretty deep.
"It's ok"
Taehyung and Hobi came and they saw the cuts.
"OMG Leylian!"
F*ck what else can go wrong.
"Leylian what happened?!"
"Nothing guys I am fine"
I put down my sleeve and hide my arms on my back.
"Leylian let me see they look deep"
"Guys I am f-"
I feel like if water was running throw my arm. I looked at my arm and it wasn't water it was blood. I quickly put up my sleeve and see what was wrong. I was bleeding a lot. I quick looked at the guys and they looked surprised.
"Leylian we have to get you to the doctor"
"No I am fi-"
On that moment all that I started looking it was black and couldn't feel my legs. Then, I fainted.
Jungkook POV
Leylian fainted on my arms. Hobi amd Taehyung quickly got really worried about her.
"We need to get her to the hospital"
"Yeah lets go"
I went downs stairs with Leylian on my arms.
"What the heck Leylian!"
"What happened to her?"
"She needs to go to the hospital"
"Shut up Jimin and get to the car"
RM was gonna drive. I got Leylian to the car and the rest of the guys got in too. You could tell that Leylian wasn't Fine since I first saw her today. She looked pale and I heard how she fell this morning.
4 minutes later and we arrived to the hospital the doctor already attended Leylian. Me and the guys where still waiting for the doctor to tell us something about Leylian.
9 minutes later, the doctor finally came.
"Relative of Leylian"
"Here sir"
"Ok so Leylian lost blood not a lot but still affected her health, she fainted because of the lost of blood and because she hasn't eat a lot lately, she will be leaving today with a diet"
"Thank you sir"
"Sir, can I see her?"
"Yes.."
"Thank you sir.."