Chapter 40

I stood up and touch her face carefully. You might ask why am I like this with her?...well she has been there to me a lot of times. We have been together almost forever.
FLASHBACK:
I was getting bullied by kids on my school.
"Stop please!"
"Shu-"
"She told you to stop!"
I looked where the voice came from and I saw Leylian there.
"Oh please what can a girl do to me.."
I look at the boy who bulling me with anger but I was hurt I could barely move.
"Do you really what can I do?.."
"Oh please your a girl.."
Leylian smirk and quickly punch the boy. The boy fall to the floor. Leylian started kicking him. The other boys just stayed back. When the boy was covered of blood Leylian just smirk at him.
"That's what a girl can do to you.."
Leylian came close to me and helped me stand up.
"That's a-all?!"
Leylian looked at the boy and smirk.
"Wait here Daniela.."
"Ok"
Leylian went with the boy and punch him making him fall. She did the same with the other boys. She went back with me.
"Ok let's go.."
END IF FLASHBACK
"Leylian please don't go I need you.."
I went and hug her with tears in my eye.
"I need you don't leave me..."
FLASHBACK:
Leylian's POV
I was on the hospital waiting for the doctor I was so worried. The doctor finally came.
"Please doctor tell me that Daniela is ok.."
I saw how the doctor put his head down.
"I am sorry...the probabilities that Daniela survive are very few..."
When the doctor said that I want it to go and see her at least for the last time. My heart was breaking in parts.
"Can I p-please s-see her?"
I wasn't able to talk very well because I was trying to hold my tears.
"Sur-..."
Before he finished I went running to Daniela's room. I enter and saw her there with all does appliances. I quick went and hug her like if it was the last time.
"Daniela please don't go I will do anything but please don't leave me your the only one that I have.."
I was crying and hugging Daniela. Until I felt a really warm hand on my head.
"I-i l-love y-you L-Leylian"
"D-Daniela?!.."
I looked at her she was trying to smile but it looked that it really hurt. Tears where coming out of my eyes.
"Daniela...I love you so much don't leave me too.."
"Leylian...I p-promised y-you, I w-wouldn't b-break m-my p-promise.."
"Daniela..."
"D-Don't c-cry..."
I looked at Daniela cleaning my tears. I hold her hand and put it infront of my face.
"Leylian...I love you"
"I love you too...I love you so much that if you die I will die too...your the only one that I have in this life...without you I won't have a reason to live..."
"Leylian...I am sorry.."
"Why??"
"I am making you feel sad.."
"No...you never make me feel sad your the best person I ever meet...and I am sorry I didn't protect you..."
END OF FLASHBACK
"Oh Leylian...I am so sorry.."
"Sorry for what?"