Chapter 76

"What's wrong?"
"Daniela I want to leave!..."
I started crying.
Taehyung and Hobi came and hug me.
"What's wrong?"
Jungkook entre to the room. He was gonna come to me but Jin stop him.
"Move!..."
"Jungkook calm down..."
Jungkook push Jin making him fall. When I saw Jin on the floor I quickly went and help him stand up.
"Are you ok Jin?"
"Yeah I am fine princess..."
He hug me and I hug him. Now I was mad, a little sad inside but more mad.
"Whats your problem Jungkook?"
"Shut up Taehyung!..."
Taehyung got mad and was gonna punch Jungkook, Jungkook was gonna punch Taehyung too. I got in the middle of both of them.
"Stop!..."
I looked at Taehyung at the eyes.
"Taehyung please stop..look at me.."
He looked at me and clam down.
"Why is everyone lying to me in here?...why can't anyone tell me what I did in the pass?..."
"Because we aren't supposed to.."
"Why?...what did I do?...why does Leylian hate me so much?!..."
When Jungkook say that I looked ya him surprised.
"I don't hate you!..."
"Yes you do!!!"
"Shut up Jungkook you don't know how much she loves you..."
"Don't worry Tae...that's the only problem...he doesn't know.."
I looked at Jungkook again and left the room. I left the company and went to the car and started crying.
I heard my phone ringing. I pick it up.
On the call:
"Hello?"
"Hi is this Leylian?"
"Yeah Who is this?..."
"I am the police...we found your sister death..."
"W-What?....."
"I am sorry for your lost..."
"Where is she?..."
"Where are a abandoned house...close to big hit company..."
"Ok I will be right there..."
I hung up.
It can't be!...she can't be dead! She can't!!!!
I went to the abandoned house. I saw how the rook Naisha body.
"No!...no! Naisha..."
I want it to stop them from getting her but the police stop me. I got on my knees crying.
"Nooooo!...why her?!.."
"Please calm down..."
"I can't!!!"
Why her?!...I try...I am sorry Naisha...I try to protect you, but it was worthless!!!.. I am sorry!!!...
I stood up and went saw the abandoned house. I saw a note on the floor and I pick it up.
NOTE:
Leylian this is just the beginning you messed up with the wrong girl and now your gonna pay for it. I told you to leave before but u didn't hear me Now this is what you get. If I was you I protect your mom it might be the next victim. I already know you and your mom are leaving am I already have my contacts on Puerto Rico. I will kill all of them just like I did with your sister. I started cutting them, then punching them covering all of her body with blood she keep begging me to stop but I didn't my last move was shoot her head. She wrote something for you.

Sister this is the end for me. Don't be sad think about what I told you. Protect mom. I will always love you.
Bye sister
End of NOTE: