Chapter 20

I quickly recognize that voice.
"Hobi.."
Hobi turn me around and quickly kiss me.
"Goodmorning princess"
"Goodmorning too"
Hobi sit by my side and start to eat from my cereal.
"Are you hungry?"
"Yup.."
When hobi ate a little bit he went and serve himself cereal too. Then he came by my side and we started to eat and talk.
"Are you excited?"
"Yes!...a lot...but I am nervous too"
"Why?"
"Because I don't know if they are gonna like me"
"Don't worry about that I am sure that they will like you"
"Thanks"
Hobi grabbed my face carefully and kiss me on my forehead.
"I will back I am gonna change of clothe"
"Ok"
Hobi went up stairs leaving me alone. I got the two plate mine and hobi's and started to wash them. When I was done I saw Taehyung and Jimin on the living room arguing.
"Why are you two arguing?"
"Because Jimin says that this shoes doesn't convine with this shirt when it does"
Tae showed me the shoes and the shirt and they didn't convine.
"Tae...they don't convine"
"Hahaha loser told yah"
"Shut up Jimin!.."
Taehyung went upstairs and chose another shoes and another shirt and cake back downstairs.
"What about this one?"
I looked at it and they looked pretty good.
"I like it..what about you Jimin?"
"Huh?...oh yeah nice"
Taehyung went upstairs to put on the clothe. I stayed there with Jimin he looked like he was thinking about something.
"What are you thinking about?"
"Huh?...oh Nothing"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I am sure"
I didn't believe him but I didn't want to end arguing so I just leave it there. I was going upstairs when I saw Hobi coming downstairs.
"You look nice Hobi.."
"You too"
"How? I am still on my pijama"
"You look beautiful just the way your" said hobi whispering.
I just smile and went upstairs to my room. I looked throw my closet to see what can I put on. Then I saw a pretty outfit and I put it on. It was a a pretty pink crop top, a nice short, black vans shoes, a black hat and a shocker.
I went downstairs and I saw all the guys talking. I just went to the living room with them and sit down to listen to them. 2 minutes later, I was getting pretty tired of listening to them so i just went outside. I haven't tell you that the house had a pool so I just went there and took of my shoes to put my feet's on the water. I was thinking about a lot of things like what I am feeling about Jungkook and Hobi and about the fan meeting but specially about Jungkook and Hobi. I don't know if I am in love with hobi or Jungkook. When I am around it Hobi it makes me happy and comfortable. When I am around of Jungkook I feel nervous and my heart start to beat fast. Ugh...who is the one that I like...