Chapter 35

"Fine I will leave them..but"
"But?.."
"Give me a kiss first.."
"Oh wow just go.."
"Nope..give me a kiss.."
Jubgkook bend a little but to my height so I so I can give him a kiss. I give him a kiss and he left.
Ugh this guy...
I went and took and shower when I got off the shower I put the dress on and then put a little bit of makeup on. I looked myself at the mirror then went downstairs. The guys where ready they where already dressed up.
"Wow!.."
I just smiled at Taehyung reaction.
"Wow Leylian you look fabulous..."
"Thanks Kookie.."
"Lets take a pic.."
"Ok"
RM got his phone out and then we took a pic. We went to the car to go to the party.
Don't think is a club or something like that. Is gonna be something elegant well a little bit. A lot of kPOP groups are gonna go there. They are gonna be singing and dancing. 15 minutes later we arrived to the party. We got out the car and we enter to a red carpet before enter to the place where the party was. A lot of people where taking pictures of us. Then, we entered to the place it was beautiful. A guys told us where to sit and I was looking for Daniela. When I saw her she was dancing with blackpink on the dance area.
"Guys I will be right back ok"
"Where you going?"
"I am going with Daniela"
"Oh ok.."
I went with her.
"Hey!"
"Oh hey Leylian.."
"Hi Leylian"
"Hi Lisa.."
The girls and I say hi to each other. We started dancing when accidentally I hit someone with my elbow.
"Oh I am sorry.."
"It's ok..aren't you Leylian?"
"Yes and your?"
Daniela and the rest of the girls came by my side.
"Oh I am Taeyong.."
"Nice to meet you.."
"This is my group NCT127.."
I looked at Daniela and she was looking one guy from the group.
"Hi I am yuta"
"I am Jaehyun.."
"I am mark"
" I am Doyoung"
"I am Taeil"
"I am Haechan"
"I am Jungwoo"
" I am Johnny"
" and I am WINWIN.."
That's the guys that Daniela was looking at. It was obvious that she like him. We all started dancing together and I saw Daniela a little shy so I helped her. I push her to WINWIN.
"What th-...oh I am sorry WINWIN"
"it's ok...you want to dance?"
"Sure.."
Daniela and WINWIN started dancing together.
Ha I didn't know it was gonna be that easy. I was getting pretty tired so I went back with the guys.
"Hi guys.."
"Hi.."
I looked and I didn't saw Jungkook and Hobi."
"Where is Jungkook and hobi?"
"Umm..I don't know probably outside"
"Ok.."
I went outside and I saw Jungkook, Hobi and IU...