Chapter 30

"What?...no you aren't!"
"Hoseok we both know that things between you and Jungkook aren't gonna be as before.."
"But Leylian...forget about us..think about you"
I just looked down.
"Leylian are you gonna let go of your dream that easy!"
"Hoseok you know is not easy.."
"Who said that this was easy...Leylian if you go...your gonna give up on your dreams..."
"Hobi..."
"Leylian do it for all of us specially for you!"
"Ok..."
"Really?!.."
"Yeah...Hobi your right..."
Hobi was so happy that he hug me. I really needed one of his hugs.
"Hobi..."
"Yeah?.."
"We have to clear up things between you and me"
"Ok.."
"So we are still friends right?"
"Yeah.."
"Ok..."
I hug him and give him a really big smile.
"I love that smile.."
"Hobi...do you still like me?"
"Yeah...but don't worry I know you don't like, I won't bother you"
"Hey your no bother...and I am still confused..."
"It's ok...I know is hard for you..."
"Thanks.."
I hug him again and then I told him bye because it was getting pretty late. When I got to my room I was so happy. I finally solve things with hobi. I went and took a shower then I went to my bed and fall asleep.
The next day, I woke up feeling energetic and happy. I took a shower, did my morning routine then went to my closet. I was looking for something sporty because I think I will go to the company later and dance a little bit. I finally found something and went downstairs. I didn't see anyone that was strange because I am the last one to wake up. When I went to the kitchen I saw a note of the guys.
NOTE:
Leylian the CEO called us early because we had to do somethings. We will wait for you on the company. We have to practice.
-BTS

Oh ok then I better hurry up. I went a prepare something for breakfast. When I finished I went up stairs and grabbed my things. I got out of the house, but then I felt like if someone was seeing me. I didn't pay that much attention and I just went on a taxi to the company. I enter to the company and I saw the CEO.
"Hi CEO"
"Oh hi Leylian..the guys are waiting for you on the dance room"
"Ok.."
I went to the dance room and I saw the guys goofing around.
"So this is what you all are doing?"
The guys stopped goofing around as fastest they hear my voice.