Chapter 78

I am making this worst and worst. I will never ever forgive myself that Naisha die because of me...never.
I was almost finished packing my stuff I just need it some picks that I had. I looked at them. They where me and Jungkook and the guys.
"Jungkook....I am gonna miss you guys..."
I hug the picture and put it on my bag. I looked at the room, It was empty. I had so much memories in here that I will never forget. I want it to see all the house one last time. I left my bag on my room and started to walk throw the hallway. Then I got to the stairs and then then the kitchen. I want it to look at everything one last time, remember everything one last time.
"Leylian What you doing?"
"Huh?...oh hi Jin...I am just looking at the house..."
"Are you feeling better?..."
"Kind of...But don't worry..."
"Leylian you aren't gonna talk with Jungkook?..."
"No..."
"But-"
"Jin please don't keep up with this please...I am not gonna talk with him..."
"Ok...sorry..."
He came and hug me.
"I am gonna miss you princess..."
"I am gonna miss you too Omma..."
"Who's gonna help me with this kids now?"
"You have RM appa..."
He smiled at me.
"What time are you leaving tomorrow?"
"6pm..."
"Ok..."
"Let's go to the back yard..."
"Ok..."
We both went to the back yard.
I started to remember moments with Jungkook.
FLASHBACK:
Jungkook and I where playing close to the pool.
"Na..na you cant catch me.."
Jungkook started chasing me.
He finally catch me but when he did we both fall to the pool.
"That's why we can't play close to the pool Jungkook!..."
I keep telling him to not play but he didn't pay attention of what I was saying.
"Jungkook are you listening?"
He looked at my eyes then at my lips and kiss me. It was a really long kiss.
"I am sorry baby...ok?"
"Ok..."
He kiss me again.
END OF FASHBACK:
"I am gonna miss all of you..."
We heard someone knocking the door of the house. Jin opened it and I saw Daniela with tears on her eyes.
"What's wrong Daniela?"
She push Jin and quickly hug me.
"Is it true that your leaving tomorrow..."
Sh*t
I forgot to tell her.
"Who told you?"
"Your..."
She looked at me surprised and sad. She then looked down and close her fist. She then started to hit me on my chest not hard.
"Why?!...why didn't you tell me?!...why you leaving me?!...why can't you stay?!...why you always run?!...why?!..."
She bend on her knees and covered her face. I hate to make her feel like this. I am sorry Daniela, I am sorry I am making you feel like this but I promise this will be the last time I ever hurt you again. I promise that no one is gonna hurt you and the guys...I promise.