Chapter 4

"Leylian!"
"Wait you knew each other?"
"Yeah...she is my ex"
I just looked at him with anger eyes I don't know why I felt anger I thought that I forgot him. I shouldn't be feeling nothing for him not even anger.
"Yeah.."
"guys I will go outside ok?"
"Ok" they all said.
I went outside I thought that I will never see him again. Baekhyun it was the only thing that I was thinking about on that moment. Ok Leylian calm down...go back inside and just calm. I went back inside when I was about to open the door but someone else opened it and hit me.
"Auch.."
"Oh I am so sorry"
" oh it's ok"
" oh it's you Leylian"
"Uh?...oh hi Xiumin"
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah"
Xiumin got closer to me to check if I was ok.
"Why are you here?"
"Oh I just came to take some air too"
"Well I was about to go inside"
"You feel awkward inside there don't you"
"Yeah.."
Xiumin looked friendly and cute. Ok is it just me or everyone here looks friendly and cute.
"Should we go inside?"
"Yeah.."
We both got inside and the CEO was there in front talking to BigHit CEO.
"Oh there you're Leylian"
"Yeah I was just taking some fresh air"
Then another CEO came.
"There you're Xiumin I was looking for you"
"Sorry CEO I was just outside"
"What you mean outside you know that the fans can see you!"
"Sorry"
Xiumin was just looking down saying sorry I was gonna say something but the CEO stop me.
"Don't say nothing is their problem"
I just looked at him and went on the room where Blackpink was on.
"Hi girls"
"Oh hi Leylian are you feeling better?"
"Yeah..."
"Come we need to practice for our concert"
"Concert?"
"Yeah we have a concert this weekend"
"Already"
"Yup"
"Come on lets practice"
"Ok"
The girls where showing me their dance and I learn them quickly except one.2 hours later and the girls where already tired. I was but I had to learn that dance and the other ones and practice them quick. The concert is on 3 days.
"Leylian let's go"
"No I am gonna stay practicing"
"Leylian you have practice a lot for today let's go"
"No..."
"Leylian.."
"I will stay here you girls go"
"But Leylian you have to eat soemthing you haven't eat in nothing just breakfast"
" I will eat later"
"Fine"
The girls left the room I was still practicing that freaking dance is so hard. Hours later, I was still practicing then I felt like a dizzyiness making me stumble on my own feet.
"Auch.."
I hard like the door opened and I saw someone coming I didn't know who was it I didn't see clear.
"Leylian are you ok?"
"Uh?...yeah I am fine?
The person was touching my shoulder I quickly stand up but I lost my balance making me fall.
Xiumin POV
I was on the company waiting for the rest of the group I was gonna go out but I heard music coming from a room. I saw that the door was a little open so I went and see. Then I saw Leylian there dancing. She is really good at dancing but what is she doing here so late she's supposed to be at her house. She fall and I quickly went there to help her.