Chapter 70

"Yes I am drunk so what!...I am telling the truth"
"Hobi-"
"Shhh...I am talking!"
We sit down on the couch.
"Hobi your drunk you don't know what your saying.."
I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm.
"Why you leaving are you afraid of what I'm gonna say?...are you afraid that it will hurt you?..."
I push him.
"Shut up!...I am not afraid"
"Yes your, your afraid that they you will get hurt like when your mom left you"
Oh he has cross the line.
I went to him and slap him.
"Don't you dear to put my mom into this, you have no idea of what I can do, and you have no ideas of how much I have suffer.."
I left him on the couch and went to the backyard. The guys where dancing and playing on the pool. I was just looking at them happy. I was looking around but I didn't saw Jungkook.
Weird....
I ignore it and started drinking more I want it to forget about what hobi said.
Did he really mean it. I keep drinking and thinking. I was about to drink one more but I felt how someone stop me.
"Huh?...oh Suga"
"Stop drinking to much.."
"Leave me alone I do whatever I want"
I was drunk and that's not good at all.
"Leylian you have to sleep"
"No!.."
I push him and started dancing. I stood up on the table and started dancing.
"Hey stop the music.."
Jin stopped the music.
"I just want to say that this is probably the last time you see me drunk, and the last time we have a time like this...but I don't want to get sad let's drink and enjoy!!"
I got down from the table and drink more. I was starting to feel weird. I took my shirt off leaving my self on bra.
Yeah you might ask do I do this every time I get drunk?...well when I get really drunk I do and is just the beginning.
I took my phone and saw that a stranger called me. I called the stranger back.
On the call:
"H-Hello?"
"I see that your having fun.."
"Who the F*ck is this?!"
"IU.."
"Who the f*ck is IU? What is that name? Is horrible"
"Shut up my name is better than yours"
"Yeah sure..." (sarcasm)
"B*tch liste-"
I throw my phone to the pool.
"Ooops"
I laugh and keep dancing. Jimin got closer to me and I started dancing with him. Our body's Where way too close to each other. When I look up I saw his beautiful eyes.
"Hi Jimin"
He smile at me.
"Hi Leylian"
We where looking at each other. Daniela was behind bd me dancing she accidentally push me making me kiss Jimin.
"I am sorry-"
Jimin kissed me again. We didn't separate form each other at all.
We finally separated for air.
"I am sorry Jimin..."
"Don't worry I am sorry let's just do like nothing happened..ok?"
"Ok.."
Everyone was dancing and I got close to the pool, looking at the water.