Chapter 26

When I got out of the room tears where coming out of my eyes. I felt so angry and sad. How could he betray me?! Why does this happen to me?!. I have to tell Hobi and quick or this situation is gonna get just worst. I went to the car before I enter I clean my tears. I sit down by Hobi hugging him. I really needed one of his hugs. I was tired and I had this feelings mixed up that I just fall asleep on Hobi chest. When I woke up I was on hobi's hands. He was getting me to my room. When I saw him a tear came out of my eye. Hobi got me to my room and notice that I was crying.
"Hey, what's wrong babe?"
When he called me babe more tears came out of my eyes.
"Hobi I am so sorry"
"For what?"
Come on Leylian tell him!!...ugh I can't!!!
I just looked at him and hug him like if it was the last time. I fall asleep on his arms.
The next day, I woke up feeling someone's next to me. I looked and it was Hobi next to me hugging me. I stayed there looking at every part of his face. I touch his face and it felt wet like if he was crying. I just ignore it for now I continue to look at him and I was so concentrated on his hair that I didn't notice that he woke up.
"Good morning princess"
"Good morning Hobi"
Hobi started to like at my eyes and I did too.
"Leylian..."
"Yeah?"
"You didn't answer my question last night..."
F*ck! I have to tell him but wait what is this feeling. Why is my heart start to beat fast?. What the f*ck is wrong with me am I in love with Hobi?
"Oh it's nothing important..."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I am sure"
I gave him a smile and he gave me another one. We stayed there looking at each other. Then Jin call us to get some breakfast. Hobi went to his room and I went to take a shower, when u finished I did my morning routine and went downstairs. I saw the guys including Jungkook. I really didn't want to see his face. Since what happened yesterday he became another one on my enemy list. "Goodmorning princess"
"Goodmorning omma"
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah..."
"Leylian can we talk?.."