introduction.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍-fleetwood mac.

       MIDNIGHT WAS JUST AROUND the corner, and instead of being at home in my bed all warm and cuddled up in a fat mound of fluffy blankets getting my much-needed beauty sleep - I was in a stuffy, crowded nightclub somewhere in the city of Brisba...

MIDNIGHT WAS JUST AROUND the corner, and instead of being at home in my bed all warm and cuddled up in a fat mound of fluffy blankets getting my much-needed beauty sleep - I was in a stuffy, crowded nightclub somewhere in the city of Brisbane about to take my third vodka shot of the night.

God, I was gonna regret it when I woke up tomorrow morning at the ass crack of dawn.

"To our own Ms Priscilla Presley!" Brie declared a toast with her vodka-filled shot glass that she had lifted in the air, her voice was raised so I could hear her over the loud, thumping music that sent heavy vibrations through my body.

A bright grin had lit my face up at the reminder of the 'Elvis' movie role that I had been asked to play. Tomorrow was my last 'free' day before I was due to film scenes for 'Elvis'.

An eruption of nervous butterflies fluttered deep in my stomach at the thought of acting again for the first time in three years. I had gone from being in the acting industry to the music industry a bit after my seventeen birthday, and that's what I had been primarily focusing on ever since.

But during the three-week break of my worldwide tour last year, Baz had called me up about offering me a major role as Priscilla Presley in his upcoming film 'Elvis'.

I was very reluctant to accept the role, as the pressure to perfect her and be spot on was enormous as she was based on a real-life person, but after a few days of procrastination and reassuring words from Baz, I had made my mind and agreed to play her.

And now I needed to order another round of shots.

"To my career plummeting!" I lifted my shot glass to clink against Brie's, the music drowned out the satisfying sound of the glasses clinking together.

I brought the shot to my lips and tipped my head back as the vodka seeped into my mouth and I swallowed it quickly. The vodka set off a firey burn in my throat, to which I pulled a face of discomfort at.

"Jesus fuck," Brie hissed loudly at the burn of the vodka whilst setting her empty shot glass on the bar's counter, the same soured look on her face.

I chuckled at her and placed my now empty glass next to hers.

The beaming colourful lights from above danced across my face, with them changing colour every now and then to enhance the experience of the nightclub setting.

My vision had grown hazy due to the alcohol, and everything above me was spiralling in a beautiful fuzzy pattern.

The chances of me throwing up everywhere later in the night was very likely to happen.

Oh well.

Yolo, I guess.

I tore my eyes away from the ceiling and to Brie who had nudged my arm with her elbow to get no doubt my attention.