eighteen.

this chapter is dedicated to the lovely ricaaica
honestly guys, i don't even know what to say...

U GOT ME CRYINGGGGGG LIKE A LITTLE BITCH OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH BBY, I LOVE THIS ARTWORK OF BRIE AND TABITHA SO SO SO MUCH!! YOU EVEN DREW THEIR OUTFITSSSSS I CANTTT RN, YOU GET EXTRA KISSES ON YOUR WAY OUTTA HERE!! 💋 But honestly, thank you for ...

THANK YOU SO MUCH BBY, I LOVE THIS ARTWORK OF BRIE AND TABITHA SO SO SO MUCH!! YOU EVEN DREW THEIR OUTFITSSSSS I CANTTT RN, YOU GET EXTRA KISSES ON YOUR WAY OUTTA HERE!! 💋
But honestly, thank you for taking the time out of your day to draw our girls, Tabitha and Brie. This is the most beautiful and thoughtful thing someone has ever done for me and I can't thank u enough. EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU

 EVERYONE SAY THANK YOU ♡

( flashback )

IT was a regular Saturday morning in the Butler household, and the warm smell of freshly made pancakes drifted through the air of their kitchen and trailed further into the house.

The record player, which was playing The Rolling Stones' 'Ruby Tuesday' on a low hum, was drowned out by the sizzling of the pancakes as they cooked in the frying pan, Lori Butler attending to it.

Sat on the kitchen counter just a few feet away, was Lori's seven-year-old son, Austin. His stomach rumbled in anticipation of the pancakes, though it was unnoticed by him as his attention was focused purely on the polaroid camera he had in his hands. Fascination and curiosity glimmered in his blue eyes as he tried to figure out how the camera worked.

Surely it wasn't this difficult to do? He had seen his mother take photos with ease, all you had to do was press a button... But which button? He wondered why it was so tough all of a sudden.

Lori placed the oily-tipped spatula down into the counter when she noticed her son's difficulty, "Here," She reached for the polaroid camera and Austin let go of it, silently watching her with interest as she tweaked a few buttons. After a moment, she placed the camera back in his hands with a soft smile.

He lifted his eyes to meet his Mother's. "Can I take a photo?" His voice was quiet but laced with excitement, and he kicked his small legs back and forth even faster as they dangled down the side of the counter, unconsciously expressing how eager he was.