twenty-five.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 by led zeppelin.

  𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐒 had taken up most of the day and everyone was pretty much exhausted-desperate to go home and have an early-night sleep in preparation for tomorrow

The air between Tabby and Austin during rehearsals felt thick-the events of before were silently suffocating them, with the question from Austin being unanswered having increased the vehemence of it. She had sat by the edge of the small stage and watched the leather-dressed man prance around it, coming nearing her every now and again to re-light the fire inside her belly. They knew they had to push the moment in the hallway away for the time being, but it was difficult. Very difficult.

Tabitha had left halfway through to go to a meeting to discuss her new music video, which had lasted for an hour and a half. Though her mindset was way away from being focused on her meeting, and was instead distracted by Austin's sudden confession in the hallway. Sure, she had kind of assumed he liked her after the night before-but there was also doubt, as kissing didn't always have feelings involved. Take one-night stands for example; no strings attached, just a simple night of uncomplicated pleasure.

Not only that, but she had been going on about the pros and cons of the situation; what were to happen if they went on with a relationship-a romantic relationship? It wasn't exactly ideal to date a co-worker-co-stars, at that. If they were to break up then things would most likely go awkward, causing tension in between filming and probably whilst filming. There were so many 'what if's in a negative light, and barely any in a positive light.

But then again, he made her happy. Really happy. Ditto; all the things he said to her in the hallway felt as though it were her reflection talking back-as she felt those things toward him too. It had been a long time since someone made her feel that way, it was foreign to her-alien. She felt dazed and confused. She didn't want to mess it up, she wanted to drown in the bliss of happiness for as long as she could. But it wasn't that easy, there was always going to be something standing in her way; the ugly insecurity demon that had reared its head in the hallway, coming back for another round after being in slumber for a bit of time-hungry and ready to feast away at what was left of Tabitha.