twenty-nine.

Tell Jesus the bitch is back

   𝐌𝐘 fake wedding ring was being fiddled with in my lap as I silently watched the crew buzz around the set to get everything ready for shooting the next scene

I could still feel my heart beating hard against my chest from the adrenaline of doing the small scene just a bit ago. It had calmed down a tad since then, but my mind would occasionally slip back to remembering the electricity of the moment which would then cause my heart to speed up again.

It was always exciting to film and I would always get a pump of adrenaline shot through my body when the camera was on me. Adrenaline helped me to feel alive. Of course, there were other ways I could get a dose of adrenaline, like going parachuting or hang-gliding; but I didn't need to be stuck thousands and thousands of feet up in the air if I wanted to crap my pants out of extreme fear. I could do it safely on the ground. So having a camera pointed my way was good enough for my dose of adrenaline.

The set had been cleared of crew members after a few minutes and every one of them stood out of the camera's way and waited patiently for Baz's cue to get the cameras rolling.

I took in a breath; allowing myself to take this moment to ground myself as my eyes zeroed in on Austin.

Time to watch magic happen.

"Are you okay?"

I was rummaging through my closet like a mad woman just in my skirt and bra, trying to find an outfit to wear for my date tonight with Austin. This was the thing that I had been waiting and dying for absolute yonks but I couldn't find a bloody thing to wear.

It would be so easy for him; he could wear a literal rubbish bag tonight and I'd still think he was the most hottest man alive.

"Ah–thank you for asking, Brie—no I'm not okay," I replied to her, keeping my eyes on the clothes I was scavenging through in case there was a hidden gem somewhere.

Brie didn't have enough time to reply when I yanked a black singlet, grinning wild as I held it up like a prize; "Ah-ha! I knew this little fella was lurking somewhere."