Honeymoon in Hand

Chapter 1: Honeymoon in Hand
(A.K.A. The classic "leave our child with our parents while we go on our honeymoon" gig)
Back again for a 3rd time, huh?
Suits me, but know this, there will be more drama this time around.
Are you ready?
If you said yes, good.
If you said no, then go read something else.
Ok, onto the actual story!
1 day after the wedding, Sonic and Amy's house
The newlyweds, Sonic and Amy, of course, were currently at home, getting ready to head out on their honeymoon, while their parents would watch their young daughter, Sarah. They were planning to stay in Emerald Town in order to visit Emerald Beach.
"Sonic, did you pack the sun screen?" Amy asked.
"I got it all packed and ready to go, baby." Sonic answered.
"Good, I'm ready to roll."
"Well, hold up, we gotta say goodbye." Sonic pointed out.
"I know, I'm just excited for this. I'm ready to spend time with my husband." Amy hugged Sonic.
"And I want to spend time with my wife." Sonic answered, kissing her forehead.
The couple walked downstairs to see Amy's parents, Robert and Amanda Rose, along with their daughter.
"Well, I guess we're off." Amy said.
"Well, you two have fun, and don't worry about Sarah, we'll take care of her." Amanda told them.
"We know. Also, my parents might come over to see her, so don't be alarmed." Sonic pointed out.
"Oh, that's fine, Sonic. We met your parents at the Rehearsal Dinner. They're very nice. The four of us get along great." Robert answered.
"Great. Well, Amy, you ready?" Sonic then asked.
"Yea, just have to say goodbye to Sarah."
Amy grabbed Sarah out of her mother's arms, kissed her forehead, and said: "Bye, baby girl. Mommy and Daddy are going out of town for a few days, but we'll be back."
She handed Sarah back to her parents.
"We'll see you in a few days." Amy waved as she and Sonic departed for Emerald Town.

Well, here is the 1st Chapter of "Crimson Rose". This story is longer than the previous 2, just though that I should point that out. Tune in tomorrow for Chapter 2, which is longer than this chapter. Until then, so long!