Return to Castle Acorn

Chapter 12: Return to Castle Acorn
(A.K.A. Sonic isn't following proper hostage protocol)
Castle Acorn, New Mobotropolis
Sally and Fang (or Nack, whatever you want to call him) finally arrived back at Castle Acorn. Sally got Sonic out of the back of the truck.
Sonic was handcuffed and blindfolded.
"We're home, Sonic." Sally said, happily.
"I'm not. Where did you bring me?" Sonic asked.
"Fang, remove the blindfold." Sally ordered.
He did as told.
"Castle Acorn, huh?"
"Yea."
"So everyone can see that you kidnapped me?"
"Call it what you want."
"Then what do you call breaking into my hotel room, knocking me out, and bringing me here against my will?" Sonic asked.
Sally didn't answer.
"I rest my case." He smirked as the three walked through the castle gates.
"How's your family since I guess I'm staying for dinner?" Sonic then asked.
"My parents both passed away, and my brother left to continue his family with Meg." Sally answered.
"Sorry about your parents, Sal."
"Thanks. It was rough at first, but I managed to make it."
Sonic nodded, then looked around as the trio kept walking. Everything looked the same as the last time.

They made it to the throne room where Fang cuffed Sonic's hands behind a nearby pole, and did the same with his feet.
"I'll be back shortly, Sonic." Sally said. "Fang, keep an eye on him." She said as she left.