Life in Night Babylon

Chapter 6: Life in Night Babylon
(A.K.A. A couple's 1st married adventure)
Night Babylon, 7 PM
After spending time at the beach, Sonic and Amy agreed to spend some time in Night Babylon since, well, for no reason to be honest. They grabbed a bite to eat first, then made their way through the neon joint.
"Sonic, there's so many places to go.
"Where do we go first?" Amy asked, excited.
"I don't know, Ames, anywhere you want to go!" Sonic answered, kissed her.
"You're so good to me." Amy answered. "How about there?"
"Sure, that looks fun." Sonic answered as the hedgehogs headed into a building called "Party Blitz".
The building was basically a mall filled with boutiques, bars, arcades, and a fountain right in the center.
Sonic went to one of the arcades while Amy went and bought a few new outfits. She decided to wear one of her new outfits now, and had Sonic run her usual clothing, along with her new outfits, back to the hotel.
I don't have to explain, do I?
Amy wore a dark blue halter top, a lavender skirt that was almost the same color as Blaze, along with green heels.
Sonic, unbeknownst to Amy, was out buying her a gift, along with a little something for himself. Sonic was wearing a red dress shirt, as well as what he bought for himself, a golden watch. He thought it would look good on him. Sonic then finally caught up to Amy.
"There you are, Amy. I've been looking all over for you since I took your clothes back. You look amazing." Sonic said.
Amy blushed, then noticed Sonic's watch.
"Where did you get your watch?" Amy asked.
"From the jewelry store over there, but that's not all I bought." Sonic smiled, pulling out what he had purchased for Amy out of his quills. He opened it up to reveal a diamond necklace that had a pink emerald at the bottom of the necklace.
"Oh my, Chaos! Sonic, it's beautiful! You bought this for me?" Amy smiled.
"Only the best for my wife." Sonic winked at her. "Do you like it?"
"Like it, are you kidding me, Sonic, I love it! Thank you so much!" Amy exclaimed before pulling Sonic into a kiss.
"Would you like for me to put it on for you?"
"If you would, please."
"Of course, my love."
Sonic proceeded to place the necklace around Amy's neck. She walked up to the nearest mirror and gasped.
"I looked like royalty.
"Without a doubt." Sonic kissed her.
The two continued to explore Night Babylon until they reached Club Rouge. Upon arrival, they ran into Rouge, who was wearing a glittering purple strapless dress with a pair of black heels.
"Sonic, Amy, here to visit, I see?" Rouge acknowledged them.
"Well, we were in the neighborhood, so we decided to drop on by and pay a visit." Sonic said.
"Well, I'm glad you did. Knuckles is inside, so why don't we just mosey our way inside, shall we?" Rouge asked.
"Sounds good to me." Amy answered as the three made their way inside where Rouge noticed Amy's necklace.
"Amy, where did you get that beautiful necklace?" Rouge asked.
"Sonic bought for me tonight." Amy replied.
"Don't spoil her now, Big Blue." Rouge teased.
"It's a little late for that, Rouge." Sonic chuckled as the trio arrived to Knuckles, who was at the bar watching a basketball game, drinking a beer. He was wearing an orange colored shirt with a red tie.
"Knux, buddy." Sonic called out to him.

Knuckles looked back to see who called him, even though he knew Sonic's voice from anywhere.
"Sonic, I thought you and Amy were on your honeymoon." Knuckles said, shocked to see the couple.
"We are." Amy responded.
"Well you showed up at the right time, the game's almost over." Knuckles said.
"Oh, man, I forgot it was on." Sonic rushed over to the stool by Knuckles and sat beside the echidna.
"Waiter, beer please." Sonic called out.
The waiter forfilled the order and brought Sonic his beer.
"So how's Rouge's pregnancy?"
"Like any other pregnancy so far. She's due fairly soon." Knuckles answered. "What's with the watch?"
"Oh, just a little something I bought, along with a diamond necklace for Amy." Sonic told him.
"All those rings." Knuckles chuckled.
"Knux, you chuckled again!" Sonic pointed out.
"Damn, I have to stop doing that." Knuckles slapped his forehead.
Amy and Rouge sat next to their respective husbands.
"Martini, please!" Amy called out.
"Amy, you're only 19!" Sonic exclaimed.
"I was allowed to drive a car when I was 12, so what's the difference?"
"True, just don't start smoking."
"Oh, perish the thought." Amy shook her head.
"Good."
The waiter brought Amy her martini.
"Water for me." Rouge told the waiter.
The four chatted, hung out, and danced for about 2 hours. It began to approach midnight.
Knuckles and Amy were drunk, Sonic only had 2 beers, and Rouge couldn't drink due to her being pregnant.
Rouge dealt with Knuckles as Sonic carried Amy back to the hotel. He sat her in the bed as he laid next to her and drifted to sleep.

Here's chapter 2 of 8