Escape

Chapter 24: Escape
(A.K.A. The kinkiest way to escape a kidnapper)
Castle Acorn, Sally's bedroom
Sonic and Sally headed to the latter's bedroom. There was a bag full of 'toys' by the bed.
"Oh, Sonic, I never knew you to be dirty." Sally purred.
"You have no idea." Sonic replied with an evil grin.
He looked in the bag and found what he was looking for: 4 pairs of handcuffs, a blindfold, and a ball gag.
"Bingo!" He whispered. "Ok, Sal, get into position."
"I'm ready!" Sally said, now naked.
Sonic placed the blindfold over the squirrel's eyes, and then proceeded to handcuff her to the bed posts.
"Oh, Sonic, I'm so-mmph, mmnh!" Sally was interrupted by Sonic placing the ball gag in Sally's mouth.
"Hope you're comfy, Sal, because you're going to be here awhile." Sonic stated as he made his way to the door.
"Mmnic?"
"I'd only have sex with the wonderful woman I love, and that's Amy. So long, Sal."

Sonic locked the door behind him and took off, looking for an escape route. He knew locking the door was worthless because Nicole could just warp into any room at will, but knows that Nicole would side with him.

2 things!
1. You should of known I wouldn't make Sonic cheat on Amy, as it was just a ruse to escape Sally.
2. Great news! For the next 3-4 weeks, expect a new chapter EVERY DAY! That's right, EVERY DAY! I even put in in bold, italics, and had it underlined! Your welcome to anyone who enjoys this series!