Victorless Affair

Chapter 27: Victorless Affair
(A.K.A. The action dies here)
New Mobotropolis Gate
The battle was a stalemate.
Then, Nicole made a nanite wall, separating the sides, interrupting the now senseless battle.
"Stop! This fight is meaningless. Sonic and Amy are together and gone, so enough! Everyone go home!"
"Well, this was a waste!" Wave said.
"Back to the ship, Rogues!" Jet commanded and the three birds were gone.
"Yes!" Knuckles and Tails slapped a high five, the Chaotix celebrated, and Shadow and Blaze shared a quick kiss.
The villains began to depart.
Shard and Julie-Su approached the heroes.
"I apologize for this whole ordeal. Please accept this as a token of my apology." Shard offered two fruit like objects to Tails and Knuckles.
"What are these, Shard?" Tails asked.
"Healing Chao berries. They heal your wounds. I'm a robot, so they are of no use to me."
The two took the Chao berries and ate them. They were instantly healed.
"These were actually really good." Knuckles told him.
"Take care." Tails said as he went over to his parents.
Shadow and Blaze had already left.
"Julie-Su, come with us." Vector said.
"You would still want me after all this?"
"Why not? You're one of us. Always have, always will." Mighty told her.
Julie-Su began to tear up.
"I'm so sorry, guys! I never should of turned my back on you!" Julie-Su ran and hugged Vector.
"It's cool."
"Wait." A voice said.
It was Lein-Da.
"I want to join you as well." She said.
"No way, you're evil!" Charmy flew in a circle, sticking his tongue out at her.
"I've seen the error of my ways, and I'm willing to join the good fight." Lein-Da said.
"Come on, she is my half-sister." Julie-Su added.
"Ok, but no funny business!" Espio told her.
"Deal!"
The now expanded Chaotix left, followed by Tails and Knuckles in the Tornado 3. The fox had promised to visit his parents soon.
"Shard, I'll be home in a sec. Just gotta take care of one last thing." Nicole said, warping away.
Castle Acorn, Sally's Bedroom
Sally was still handcuffed, blindfolded, and ball gagged when Nicole warped in. She took off the blindfold and removed the gag.
"Nicole, where's Sonic?" Sally asked.
"Gone, Sally, and he isn't coming back." Nicole answered.
"You helped him escape, didn't you?"
"Yes, I did, and I realised something."
Nicole put the ball gag back in Sally's mouth.
"Mmph?"
"I'm more powerful than you, Sally. I run this city, not you. And now, you're my bitch!"
Nicole grabbed Sally's breast.
"Get ready, because we are about to have some fun!"

Only 2 chapters left!