Daylight Scuffle

Chapter 9: Daylight Scuffle
(A.K.A. Another lackluster battle scene)
Club Rouge, 10 AM
Shadow would usually visit Club Rouge once a week due to him having to patrol Night Babylon, but it was worthless to do it during the day.
However, today would be an exception.
Shadow was talking with Knuckles and Rouge in the latter's office when breaking glass could be heard.
"The hell was that?" Knuckles exclaimed.
"Don't know, but we should go see. Rouge, stay here." Shadow said as he and Knuckles went to investigate. Upon arrival, the duo saw a familiar foe.
"Scourge!" The two said in unison.
"Well, well, if it isn't the Ultimate Life Fraud and the Knucklehead. Miss me?"
"No, not one bit." Knuckles answered.
"Don't worry, I didn't miss you either." Scourge added.
"What do you want?" Shadow asked.
"I'm looking for Amy."
"For what?"
"Sorry, it's for work purposes only." Scourge said before he stomped in front of the guys, knocking them back.
Shadow shot a chaos spear, but Scourge dodged it, tried a homing attack, but Shadow dodged, allowing Knuckles to nail Scourge in the jaw.
"Not bad, but the two of you won't defeat me!" Scourge said.
He spin dashed Knuckles into the wall, but Shadow boosted into Scourge.
Rouge walked out.
"Scourge, what the hell are you doing?" She yelled.
"A job, Rouge. Just tell me where Amy is." He called back before Shadow elbowed him in the back.
"No way! There's no telling what you would do to her!" Rouge retorted.
"Oh, you have no id-augh!"
"Leave, Scourge, you'll get nothing out of us!" Shadow snarled at him.
"You think so?" Scourge grinned. He boosted over and grabbed Rouge.
"No, Scourge!" Knuckles yelled.
"I'll let her go if you tell me where Amy is." Scourge said.
"Don't do it!" Rouge told the guys.
"Suit yours-ouch!"
A blue blur slammed down on Scourge, followed by a hammer landing on his head, knocking Scourge out.
"You let go." Sonic joked.
"Stealing our thunder as usual, I see." Knuckles said.
"What can I say?" Sonic laughed.
"Scourge was looking for you, Rose." Shadow told her.
"Me?" Amy asked, puzzled. "Why me?"
"He said for some job."
Sonic's phone rang.
"Gotta take this."
It was the Chaotix.
"What do ya got, guys?" Sonic asked, answering the phone.
"Well, Sally called someone about a job related to Amy, and that's about it." Vector explained.
"I already know. She was talking to Scourge and was trying to get him to kidnap Amy, so he attacked Club Rouge to find out where we were, but Shadow and Knuckles subdued him before me and Amy got here. Good job, guys. Keep it up and call me if you learn anything else." Sonic told him.
"Will do." Vector hung up.
"What's going on?" Amy asked Sonic when he returned.
"I'll explain."

Things get weird next chapter, just a heads up!