The Jilted Lover Returns, Part 2

Chapter 5: The Jilted Lover Returns Part 2
(A.K.A. The villain is revealed... Even though the cover of the story kinda gave away who it was)
Mighty and Ray's Place
"Sally?" Mighty rubbed his eyes.
"Hello, Mighty, Ray, long time no see." Sally waved at them.
"What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in forever." Mighty told her. "Would you like to come inside?"
"Oh, sure, thanks." Sally said as she walked inside.
The trio talked and really caught up on what had happened. Well, everything except Sonic getting married.
After a while, Mighty told Ray: "Head into the other room, I need to talk to Sally alone."
Ray nodded and left for the room next door.
As soon as Ray was out of sight, Sally jumped on Mighty and pressed her lips upon his.
Mighty was too stunned to push her off. Eventually, he did.
"Sally, what the hell?" Mighty asked, a little angry, as well as wiping his lips.
"You were just too cute." Sally winked at him.
"I see you're still a royal whore." Mighty proclaimed.
"I'm attractive." Sally boasted.
"Bullshit!" Mighty laughed.
"Whatever." Sally replied, rolling her eyes.
"What are you up to, Sally?" Mighty asked.
"I'm trying to find Sonic. I heard you reunited with him a few days ago, so I'm guessing you know where to find him." Sally answered.
"Yes, I did catch up with him, and yes, I do know where he is, but I guarantee you that he doesn't want to see you."
"Why?"
"Ok, I'm just going to tell you." Mighty said.
"What?"
"Sonic got married." Mighty said.
Sally busted out laughing.
"I'm not kidding!" Mighty responded in an annoyed tone.
"That's a good joke, Mighty. You're such a comedian." Sally wiped a year from her eye.
"If you don't believe me, then go see for yourself. He's in Emerald Town on his Honeymoon." Mighty told her.
"Yea, honeymoon, gotcha. I'll go find him. See you, sexy." Sally blew him a kiss as she left.
Ray walked out of the other room.
"Is everything ok, Mighty?" Ray asked.
"No, I think I just fucked Sonic." Mighty face palmed.

I know I'm late and I'm sorry. But here is some good news! Expect 8 chapters very soon, as in possibly all of them today!