Movie

Chapter 20: Movie
(A.K.A. Sonsal fans, after this chapter, quit reading)
Castle Acorn Theater
As promised, Sonic and Sally were watching a movie. The movie was "Chao In Space 3D", which hadn't even been released to the rest of the Mobian public. The only reason Sally got a hold of it was because she was royalty.
Well, that, and because she also threatened to ruin the careers of every staff member that worked on the movie if she didn't get a copy.
"This movie is great, Sal. Chao in Space never fails to impress." Sonic said, grabbing and eating a handful of popcorn.
"Yep." Sally answered.
She placed her hand on Sonic's free hand.
Sonic looked at Sally. He inched closer to her as she did the same.
"Sonic."
"Sally."
The duo's lips were inches away from connecting when a being formed beside them.
"Nicole!" Sally sighed in frustration.
"Sorry, Sally, but I need to speak to you for a second." Nicole said.
"Ok. Sonic, I'll be right back." Sally followed Nicole out of the room. "This better be fucking important, Nicole, or else I'll have to teach you a lesson." Sally caressed Nicole's cheek, making the lynx shiver in fear.
"I promise it is. Amy is outside the city and our squadron has engaged them, but the Prowlers have turned, it seems."
"That's fine. One of our other squad members will be here soon, while you deploy our newest addition." Sally answered.
"Yes, ma'am." Nicole left.
Sally returned to see Sonic still watching the movie.
"Ok, Sonic, now where were we?" Sally asked, sitting down.
"We were about to kiss." Sonic replied.
Sally smiled.
'Oh, Chaos, fuck yes! He's falling for me again! He finally realized that I'm better than that pink slut!'
Sally closed the gap between her and Sonic's lips as the two began to kiss passionately. After about 90 seconds, Sonic broke the kiss.
"Sal, do you remember the night we had sex?" Sonic asked.
"Yeah, and?"
"Want to do it again?"
"Sonic, yes!"
"Wanna get crazy?"
"What do you mean?"
Sonic whispered in her ear.
"Oh, yes, please. I've got everything we need." Sally winked at him.
"Well let's get started then!"

So it seems Sonic has fell for Sally again? Or is it something else?
All will be revealed as the story continues!