Heading Home

Chapter 29 FINALE: Heading Home
(A.K.A. Amy has a lot to explain back at home!)
Palmtree Inn, Emerald Town, 3 Days Later
Robert was released from the hospital, and he, along with Amanda, went back to their own home, Knuckles and Rouge introduced Karson to everyone, and Sarah seemed to take a shine to him.
Julie-Su and Lein-Da moved in with Mighty and Ray, in which they are now apart of the Chaotix together. Sonic payed them, even though Vector told him he didn't have to, but couldn't refuse the offer. Mighty and Lein-Da may have a "thing" for one another.
No whereabouts on the other villains who escaped.
Sonic and Amy returned to the hotel to retrieve their belongings.
"Pete, we want to apologize for all this drama that happened this week." Amy told him.
"I don't blame you, even though I was bound and gagged and put in a broom closet." Pete said.
"Well, Amy, I got our stuff. Also, here's your necklace." Sonic placed it around Amy's neck.
"That's a mighty fine necklace, ma'am." Pete complimented.
Amy slightly blushed at the remark.
"Well, thanks for dealing with us." Sonic shook Pete's hand.
"No problem, mate. Make sure you come back soon." Pete waved as the hedgehog couple made their way out.
"This was a crazy honeymoon." Sonic said.
"Yea. We partied, walked the beach, you got kidnapped, I got raped by a girl, went on an adventure, met old friends, beat the guy that threatened my family, saved you, and heard our daughter's first words." Amy pointed out.
"Yep. Wait, you were raped by a girl?" Sonic asked, wide eyed.
"I'll explain when we get home." Amy responded, shivering at the thought of Sally touching her, but slightly blushing as well.

The End

For Now

Yet Again!