Emerald Town Bound

Chapter 2: Emerald Town Bound
(A.K.A. There's a lemon in this chapter, so I'll be warning you every time there's a lemon)
Emerald Town
Sonic and Amy arrived in Emerald Town in no time flat due to the former's supersonic speed.
Emerald Town was a very peaceful little... town, basically, that rested by the sea. There were a few buildings, including one that was shaped like Tails' head, which was one of his labs where he keeps extra aircrafts and vehicles. There was also Battle Highway, which was the basic roadway for the town. The town was connected to the Holy Summit, which led to the Chao Ruins, as well as Angel Island. It's a secret only Knuckles knows about. Emerald Town was also connected to the prestigious Night Babylon, the casino strip joint of the area, also containing hotels, casinos, bars, malls, and, of course, the crown jewel of the place, Club Rouge, open to anyone on the invite list or Rouge's personal VIP list, which Sonic and Amy are members of.
Night Babylon was also home to one of the 32 SFL teams, The Night Babylon Stars, who played at Club Rouge Stadium.
It had been what felt like ages since the couple had been to Club Rouge, stemming back to before Sonic proposed to Amy.
(Check out Chapter 19 of Cobalt Rose to see the Club Rouge Party)
Sonic sat Amy down as the two walked into the nearby hotel.

The clerk turned to greet them when he heard the door jingle open.
The clerk was a grey puma wearing a green coat.
"Well, isn't this a surprise? The world famous Sonic the Hedgehog is here at the Palmtree Inn!" He exclaimed.
"It's as good a place as any." Sonic smiled, always happy to see people just as joyous as he was.
"Very true. So I'm guessing you're here for your honeymoon like you said over the phone?"
"That's correct." Sonic answered.
The puma handed Sonic the room keys.
"The two of you make a fine couple."
"Thanks!" Amy smiled.
"You're welcome. Oh, and if you ever need anything, my name is Peter Puma."
"Thanks. We'll holler if need be."
Sonic and Amy waved to Peter Puma as they made their way to their room. Sonic opened it up and Amy sat their stuff down on the solo bed in the room.
There was a TV, mini fridge, bathroom, as well as a patio that allowed the occupants to look out at the vast body of water nearby.
"This is lovey, Sonic! Just check out the view here." Amy said, amazed.
"It's wonderful, that's for sure." Sonic answered, plopping down on the bed.
"You can't be tired already!" Amy chuckled.
"Nah, just relaxed, that's all." Sonic smiled with his eyes closed.
Warning! Lemon Ahead!
Amy then crawled on top of Sonic.
"I can make you feel more relaxed." She smirked.
"I think you've got it backwards, babe." Sonic grinned before he pressed his lips upon Amy's passionately. Amy returned the kiss as she ran her hand through Sonic's quills.
The couple were about to have their first sexual intercourse as a married couple.
Sonic nibbled on Amy's bottom lip, wanting entrance, in which Amy quickly complied, allowing Sonic's tongue to explore Amy's mouth, causing her to moan in pleasure. Then, their tongues began to wrestle, creating more bliss.
Sonic slid his hand under Amy's dress and made his way to her breasts, sticking his hand under her bra and playing with her now hard nipples, making Amy moan a little louder.
Sonic broke the kiss and began to kiss his wife's neck, causing Amy to moan yet again.
"Geez, Ames, you're moaning more than usual." Sonic said.
"It's been a while, so I guess I'm a little more excited than usual." Amy blushed.
"Fine by me. As long as I make you feel good." Sonic said.
"You already do that, so get it on. I'm wet and ready." Amy said as she pecked his lips.
"Aye, Aye, Captain." Sonic replied as he began to remove Amy's dress, along with her white panties. He then put a condom on.
"Better safe than sorry." Sonic winked.

Amy blushed.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Ready!"
Sonic thrusted into Amy, getting into a rhythm, as well as Amy bucking her hips to his thrusting. After a while, they were both near their breaking points.
"Sonic, I-I'm close!"
"M-me too, Ames!"
The two yelled each others names as they came.
Sonic discarded the condom and plopped down next to Amy, kissing her passionately. She broke the kiss after a minute and asked: "Wanna take a nap and then go out?"
"Yep."
Sonic kissed Amy again and the hedgehogs passed out.