Epilogue

Thorin was officially crowned King Under the Mountain and with that, he had the absolute power to officially adopted Haraldur as his son and make him a Prince of Erebor. The Dwarves of Erebor accepted his decision without question especially finding out all that the Dwarfling had done.

A month later, Kili and Tauriel were married. It was a grand event, it had both Elven and Dwarven customs. Kili gave Tauriel a marriage braid and, per the custom of the Elves, Tauriel and Kili exchanged marriage rings that were to be worn on the index finger. Tauriel Insisted that Haraldur stand by her side and hold on to the rings.

The years went by and Haraldur grew into a fine Dwarrow. He was tall for a Dwarf much like Thorin with long dark hair and a beautiful dark beard and striking green eyes. Like his father, he learned to be a blacksmith and excelled at the sword. Though he always had his wand with him Haraldur started to depend on it less and less, teaching himself wordless and wandless magic.

He and Gimli friendship grew and they were inseparable. They both became great warriors of Erebor and defended their home with every fiber of their being. So when it came time to send a Dwarven delegation to Rivendell some 60 years later, Thorin's first choices were Haraldur and Gimli.

From there they went on their own Adventure with Frodo Baggins and the Fellowship of the Ring.

Well, I have finally come to the end of this story I would like to thank all of you that stuck with me until the very end. I know it took me forever to finish but I hope it was worth the wait. Now, about continuing this into Lord of the Ring I make no promises but the possibility is always there.

Once again, Thank You all for reading.