Chapter 1 // A Deed To Be Done

Kara knew this had to be done. She had to give up herself to the world, for the world. She took one last deep breath and used all her strength to push the thing forward. She flew up in the sky, into space looked back down on earth, she was far enough... She slowly closed her eyes and with that she gave up.

Kara slowly opened her eyes, she blinked once- twice. The only thing she heard was an EKG machine beeping. Kara took a deep breath and looked to the side, she slowly lifted herself up, she placed a hand on her knee and frowned. A deep groan escaped her lips. She looked to her legs and wanted to scream- this- this wasn't her. There weren't her legs. was it possible that she had grown- no never. She hadn't grown since she was sixteen. But- She was wearing some sort of suit, she had boots on but without heels... why?

She looked beside her and saw Alex so she asked "Wh-" And immediately stopped talking, her voice. It changed. It- It was dark and manly... Kara wanted yell but for some reason the shock didn't let her. So she took a deep breath and asked again "What happened?"

"You saved the world," Kara let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, luckily she did do one thing right. Alex spoke up again "And then I saved you with your pod. You're not the only badass in the family."

Despite Kara's shock she chuckled and luckily for her Alex chuckled along. Alex stared at Kara's boots and said "And, uh, this belongs to you." She said while giving Kara her mothers necklace. Alex sounded a bit more broken as she said "I think your mother would have appreciated my piloting skills." Kara smiled and pulled the clip from her finger, she stood up and pulled Alex into a hug, while she held onto the necklace in her larger hand.

The only thing Kara could say was "Thank you." She didn't know what was going on- what was happening to her, but Alex was there. And that is all that mattered.

"You will always be my little brother Kyle, so- I will always be here for you," Kara almost gasped but held herself strong, Alex called her Kyle- But- What was happening? She didn't know it anymore but all she could do was play along, so when Alex said "There are a lot of people out there waiting to say thank you." She followed Alex out of the room and to the control room.

Kara heard applause when she rounded the corner, walking kinda felt weird as she wasn't used to this body- but she had to act like it. She walked up to Lucy who greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek? Kara didn't know why- but she did. When she let go of Lucy she turned to J'onn as the man hugged her too, she was finally at his level of height.

Suddenly she head "Ten-hut!" So she turned around and came eye to eye with General Lane "I've spoken with the president Superboy," General Lane started "She is indebted to you," He held out his hand and said "So am I," Kara smiled at him and shook his hand.

"Sir, there is no need." She had no idea why he was so nice- but Kara liked it. 

"She's also aware," Lane looked past Kara to J'onn "of the remarkable courage you demonstrated J'onn J'onzz. She is granting you a full pardon and reinstating you as director of the DEO." General Lane looked at Lucy who for some reason looked down. 

"In my absence, Major Lane has performed her duty as director with expertise and integrity," Lucy curtly nodded "And if there's one thing I've learned in my lifetimes it's that leaders are stronger working together, from now on, we're all on the same team, no more secrets-" With that J'onn started to talk more but Kara couldn't listen to it. She was just thinking about what was happening. One thing she knew for sure that she wasn't Kara anymore.

Kyle looked up when he heard somebody clear her throat, apparently they had finished talking about Rao knows what and Alex for some reason said "Superboy, I need to talk to you." Kyle nodded and followed his sister out of the room. Alex walked back to the medical bay and asked "Kyle, is something wrong? You weren't listening to J'onn and just staring at the ground." Kyle was again thinking about what was happened so answered with a hum "Kyle!"

Kyle looked up at Alex and asked "Yes?"

"Are you alright?"

"I am just thinking about some things. Sorry for scaring you like that."

Kyle might had lied quite good for the first time but he was nervously fiddling with his hands by so Alex asked while she placed her hand on Kyle's. "What is really wrong? Ever since you woke up it's like you are different."

"Again I'm sorry, I-I'm just nervous or something."

"Was it about Lucy kissing your cheek? I saw it got worse when that happened." Kyle just gulped her saliva down and nodded "I know you don't want to pursue her but- The chance is high she won't stop trying to get you." Kyle moved a hand to his chin and felt some stubble, she slowly rubbed it. Trying to the the thinking thing. "Look, I know it's irritating at Catco, but everything will be alright. You just have to find the right girl." Kyle nodded and moved his hand down. 

"Is everything alright now?" Kyle nodded again "Good- Now, give me another hug. I missed my little brother."

Kyle chuckled and stepped into Alex' space. The other woman was now quite a bit shorter so he rested his head on Alex' as she rested her head in the crook of his neck. Kyle sighed and slowly started to stroke Alex' back. He was absolutely fucked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle nervously stood in her bedroom while staring at himself in the mirror. It was safe to say he was a tall, handsome man. He was about 6,3', had short dirty blonde hair pushed to the side, a sharp jawline, a bit of dirty blonde stubble and muscles to have your mouth fall open for. He was ripped. 

He also kinda liked his clothes, some red letterman jacket on a white t-shirt and normal jeans. And his shoes were just plain old red Nike's. He looked to him from the side and just gasped, was this him? He looked down and knew what he had to do. He opened his button and slid his zipper down. He pushed his pants down and looked at the bulge clearly visible. And with that he pulled his underwear down. He gasped when he saw his size. It was clearly large... if he had to guess how large it would be 6 inches, thank Rao to the Kryptonian genes.

Kyle quickly pulled his underwear and pants up when he heard a knock on the door. While pulling his zipper up he yelled "Coming!" Thank Rao that he had his door locked. He closed the button when he was at the door. He opened the lock and was greeted of the sight Cat Grant standing in front of him. Before he could say anything the woman walked past him and into his apartment.

A/N I'm sorry.