Chapter 27 // My Love

Kyle had saved Lena again, he was her hero. But- All that mattered was that she was safe. Not locked away like those brutes wanted her to be. Now he just laid with her in bed, ready to sleep. He glanced at Lena, who was already sleeping for one last time. Before he stood up to get some water, because- he just felt lost again. He stepped out of his room and suddenly the world turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle opened his eyes and looked around, ah- he was home. He smiled and closed his eyes again, the sheer feeling of the sun shining through the closed curtains was amazing. A body next to him moved, he looked down and saw the love of his life- his wife, his queen, sleeping soundly. 

Kyle closed his eyes again and slowly rubbed his wife's arm, it felt great a morning like this. Without everything- without the ruling. He, the strongest being in the world, was king of it all. The boss... Suddenly he felt lips on his neck, a grin appeared on his face, Lucy. 

In his usual morning voice- not much different from his regular but a bit more sleep filled, he said "Morning my lovely lady," He glanced at her and kissed her on the lips, he sighed and said "I love you."

Lucy kissed him again and purred into his ear "I love you too... my king."

Kyle slowly nodded and heard a knock on the door. He pulled the duvet up, covering their naked bodies, and said "Come in!"

His loyal sister Alex came in "Kyle, we have found her." Kyle grinned and knew who they were talking about. His slut, Lena Luthor. The woman who wanted him. So he quickly stood up, showing his junk to both Alex and Lucy and walked to the walk-in closet. He grabbed clothes and was changed within seconds. He grabbed shoes and sat on the bed while changing them.

He looked at Alex who was still looking at him, waiting for an order "So Alex, what do you advice I do with that slut."

"Just make her rot in hell, but first just talk to her." Kyle nodded and slipped on his shoes. With that he stood up, walked to Lucy, fiercely kissed her and that was all he did before following Alex out of the room.

He walked in his usual steady pace to the car downstairs, ready to get to the DEO where she would be locked up. Kyle glanced at his watch and saw that it was pretty early... but he couldn't care. Suddenly a door to his right in the hallway opened, his son, Carter, stepped out. The boy was already dressed and had his shoes on. Kyle looked at him and asked "What can I do for you boy?"

"Father, can I come with? You promised me once- and I want to see how it's done." Kyle nodded, since his son had to learn, especially with the catch of Lena Luthor. Kyle put a hand on the back of his son and with that they walked to the car outside. Ready to go to the DEO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle just had Carter dropped of at the window, so he could watch but not be seen. Kyle took a deep breath and stepped inside. Kyle glanced at the woman in front of him and sat down in the chair that was sat ready for him. 

The woman was sleeping, soundly and cute... but she was so dirty. So bad. He waited and waited... Until he finally had enough, so he said "Lena!" The woman shot up from her bed and looked at him rather sleepily. Kyle waited for her to wake up a little bit more before saying "Do you know why you are here?" Lena looked confused and then shook her head. Kyle leaned back in his chair and stared at her "You fled... you, my little whore... You had a great life... everything you wanted, but you fled. Why did you flee?"

Lena still looked confused "What are you talking about Kyle? What- what is happening? I-" She shut up when Kyle stood up.

He walked closer to the cell and yelled "DON'T LIE TO ME!" He took a deep breath and said "Do you know why I choose you?" Lena shook her head "Since you are enough. I bloody married you. But that wasn't enough?" Kyle sighed and opened the cell door "I give you one last chance, okay?" Lena quickly nodded and stood up from the cell and walked outside. "Get yourself something better, you smell more like a whore than usual." Lena nodded and rushed out of the room, with that Kyle sat down on the chair in the room and took a couple of deep breaths.