Chapter 11 // Dive

Kyle slowly opened his eyes, he felt terrible. He put a hand on his head, trying to make his headache less terrible. But it didn't work. So he closed his eyes again and sighed. Kyle rubbed his head and all but jumped when he heard somebody speak up.

"You know," Kyle sighed when he understood that it was Alex. "Cat was really worried," 

Kyle opened his eyes but quickly closed them again when the headache got worse "I'm sorry for that than- Just everything fell down at that exact moment."

A hand was placed on his shoulder "I get that, also Lucy came minutes later. Winn had to keep her out- does it also have to do anything with that."

Kyle groaned and said "Yes- Sam Lane came to my house. Asking me why I didn't want Lucy, so I explained it and all. And in the end I was stupid and agreed to date Lucy."

"Kyle!" Kyle grimaced since Alex was talking way too loudly "Sorry, I needed some strong stuff to get you down, hence the headache. But- Kyle, you have been very stupid. Lucy is obsessed with you. It isn't healthy to go into a relationship like that."

Kyle opened his eyes and sat up "But that's almost every girl I meet, Alex! Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Are affected by what you call the Girl Powers. I didn't want to give out a sent that makes women go crazy! I never asked for this!" Deep from the inside Kyle got confused- how did he know that. But he just sighed and waited for a response from Alex.

"I know. I know. And we have tried everything to stop it. And we can't just give every woman you meet a dampener." Kyle sighed and put his head in his hands.

"Those dampeners don't even work."

"Yeah, you're right. They don't, but I still don't get why Clark doesn't have this, it could be because you are a real child and he isn't, but- still."

Kyle sighed and asked "So you have sexual frustration about me and feel the need to kiss me, make me safe, protect me?"

"Uh- Basically, yes? I- I know it sounds strange with you being my brother and all but- I do have all of that and more."

Kyle groaned and put his pillow on his head. He dramatically fell onto the bed and mumbled he said "Does Cat have it too, and Eliza, does even Lois have it?"

"Yes they do- they all do. Even guys have this problem Kyle, since we had to update the name from Girl Powers to Love Powers, which is quite the terrible name. But a good name since we have to keep it under wraps."

Kyle hummed in response but he still didn't know what do do. So he put the pillow from his head and said "I need big sister advice, even though I am older."

Alex sat down on a chair and said "Okay, talk."

"I-I don't have much to tell, all I have is the question of what I do about Lucy."

Alex sighed and said "I-I don't really know. Maybe start dating somebody else so she will back off?" Kyle nodded "Do you have somebody in your life right now you like?" Kyle nodded again, Alex grinned and said "Do tell."

"Lena Luthor."

"Lena Luthor!?!" Kyle winched in pain since Alex yelled "You know that she is a Luthor, right?" Kyle nodded.

"And I don't care, she is just Lena to me. And she is nice and caring."

"Okay- I-It's your choice." Kyle nodded and stood up from the DEO medical bed "Where are you going?"

"I am going to put on one of those new suits Cat bought for me. And buy some flowers and then ask a girl out."

Before Kyle left the room he heard  "Good luck!" With a grin on his face he flew to Hawaii, he had done some quick research about Plumerias when he got some free time. He plucked some and went back to National City, flying slow enough so the stayed complete. When he landed in his apartment he carefully placed them on the table. Within seconds he was changed and was trying to tie up his tie. 

When he failed multiple times he grabbed his phone, opened Youtube and searched for an great tutorial. He just settled with the double Windsor knot, which ended up great. With the flowers in hand he walked out of his apartment, completely dressed in a suit and dress shoes. 

With a smile on his face he walked from his house to L-Corp. When he opened the door to the main entrance of L-Corp a security guard walked up to him. "Mr. Danvers?" Kyle looked at him and nodded "I am Felix Hayes, Ms. Luthor directed me if you ever entered this building to escort you to her immediately, if she isn't in her office. At this time she is in the lab we brought you today. If you would please follow me." Kyle smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, sir," Felix just nodded and walked to the elevators. When he stepped inside, and nobody was there, he gave Kyle his own pass, one that would get him inside everywhere. Kyle looked confused and asked "For what is this?"

"This is so you can get in the places we can't come. Just like Ms. Luthor's private lab, the place you were brought. Ms. Luthor ordered us to do this so you can come to her wherever she is," Felix glanced to Kyle's flowers and asked "What are you going to do, sir?"

"I'm going to ask her on a date. My sister advised me to dive, since I'm terrible on the relationships part, never had luck, and I am smitten by Lena. She is everything I want in a woman and more."

Felix chuckled and said "That does sound like a guy who is smitten by a woman," The doors opened and Felix said "I can't go any further. So I wish you the best of luck sir. Report back to me if you succeeded. Otherwise we will have to come up with a plan."

Kyle chuckled, stepped out of the elevator. He turned back and said "Thank you."