1- Yellow Emergency

Code yellow!

Code yellow!

-i want this place locked down till the chief gets here, u all hear me?!

-yes sir

-where are the damn cops?!

-3 minutes out sir

-okay, get the patients secure, we cannot afford to lose someone else again!

-on it!

I wish I hadn't woke up to this news.

My phone was buzzing at 6 fucking a.m. and my shift just starts at 8. What do they want now?

Hello - I said getting out of bed and making my way to the bathroom as I heard the disaster that came out of my chief of residency

I coming right now!

With that I quickly dressed up and went out for the hospital, no time for shower right now.

-what happened James? - i asked as soon as my feet touched the ground of the entryway of the hospital.

- mam, you can't get pass here

-im the chief, I have the right to pass it right? - i was trying to be polite, but goddamn

-yes.. sorry, u can go - he said letting me pass

.

-Doctor! Thank God you came!

-don't be thankful for me being here, after all of this is over I want a fucking report about everybody that was in this hospital at the time of the incident- i said crossing my arms and giving him a killing look.

-yes boss

-who's gonna take care of this case? HPD?

-no chief, is Five-0 because the one that got away was a high profile criminal

-oh, amazing, they better be the best as they say they are, and you - i pointed at an intern- let me know when they get here - the intern nodded and left, oh, I love how scared they are about me lol.

After 5 minutes the intern came back with the news, Five-0 had finally arrived.

~

Steve's POV

-hi Pua, where is the chief of the hospital?

-hi Commander, the chief just arrived and was asking about when you guys would be here - he said and gave me a look that got me the feeling that whoever this chief is, is definitely a scary one.

.

-never expected to see you in this situation Commander - said a female voice behind me, when I turned around I could swear I had seen her before

-sorry too but, I can't remember who you are

-i knew you wouldn't remember me - she said and gave me a smile and it finally clicked!

-Vanessa! So long - That being said we hugged and went straight to what was important.

- good to see you too Steve, so.. I kind of have the feeling that you want to talk to me about what happened

-oh, you are the chief!

-yes, that's me - she said laughing a bit by my surprise

-yeah, how didn't I see this coming, you were always so bossy and firm - i laughed - but yeah, let's talk about the case

•••

-so that's all we need from you now Vanessa, I'll call in case we find something

-that sounds good, I need to go now and put this hospital to work as its normal self, the engines don't start if I'm not around this kids they get lost

-kind of how I feel running this task force you know - I said joking but I guess Danny felt offended

-yeah, that's very NOT accurate - said Danny behind her, sounded very irritated

-don't be sad Detective Williams, he was just joking, i've known Steve for a while now, he can be all you think, but he only works with people that he trusts, so you Good, if you still working for him, he trusts you - she put her hand on his shoulder - anyway, see you guys when u catch that bastard.

And with that she went back to her position of bossy and demanded.

Vanessa's POV

The day went really slow and stressful for me, I needed a shower and my bed really bad. As I parked my car at the driveway I turn off the radio and got inside to sit down at the couch and watch whatever was on the TV till I had courage to bath.

As another day began, I hopped out of bed and took my time to get ready. When I was finished and ready to get in the car, my cell phone rang.

-Doctor Vanessa, how can I help? - I said answering the call

-Hey, it's me, Steve, uhm.. I need you to come to the Iolani Palace, it's about your missing patient

-Yeah sure, I'll go, it's bad news?

-No, just come ok? I'll be waiting for you outside

-Okay... I'll be there in 10 - i finished the conversation and started driving towards the HQ, as I got there, Steve was wanting outside as he said. Beside an ambulance.

-Well, I did not see this coming McGarrett, so fast

-Me neither, but here we are. Uhm, I. Need you to determinate if he still needs the hospital or he can walk straight to jail. Seeing that you were his doctor after all

-Uh, I can get that done for you - as I looked to the criminal in front of me I took a deep breath and examined him, I know it's not properly the right way of examining someone but I just wanted to get him the hell away from me.

This perp is a very big drug dealer and there are people wanting his head around the island, so I get the urgency for me to send him to jail. And giving the fact that he escaped from the cops in front of his room and is still alive, he can handle some handcuffs right?

-he is all yours Commander, thanks for finding him

-No problem, hope to see you soon in better circumstances

-me too.

- what happened to the cops that were supposed to watch him?

-they were killed and his men took their places, that's why all of this mess went down.

-oh, I see, so good luck for you in prison - I gave the drug dealer a serious look and walked out to my Light blue Range Rover. I needed to go to the Kings Medical Center, there were some reports I had to look at about yesterday, and then, a 10 hour surgery.. Yeah, this was going to be some busy day..