27- Danger

Amanda's POV

Today I completed 5 months of pregnancy.

Henry was more and more heavy inside my body. My Bladder was even smaller by the minute. Chin was so excited to be a dad and especially this day. He said we are going to celebrate this fifth month, just like the other months.

Right now I'm brushing my teeth to go out and by and outfit for tonight. My belly is so big and none of my other clothes fit me anymore.

-Chin!

-What?

-I'm heading to the mall, see you tonight - I said heading to my car and starting the engine  

I left my driveway and drove in the direction of my favorite place on this island, the Waikiki Mall Center. I got out of my car and started the search for the perfect outfit.

-Oh, sorry! - an old woman said to me after bumping into me

-No problem - I said to her and continued to walk

I had finally found the dress that fit perfectly my pregnant body. And when I was about to pay for it something fell off my purse. A tracker.

-That son of a bitch - I told myself remembering the old lady from earlier. So I put the tracker in one of the store clothes and texted Chin

*Text*

So, after allarming my husband I walked out of the store, making sure I was not being followed and walked to my car. I sat there with Chin on the phone, so,this way, if anything happened, he would here and would help me faster.

-Are you guys near? - I said on the phone

-Yes, just got to the mall, where are you ? - Chin replied

-I'm on B Blue (the parking lot "address")

-Okay, got it! - he turned off the call and I could see him. He came to the car and took me in his arms

-Are you okay? - he pulled me away to make sure I didn't have any physical harms

-I'm fine babe.. so how you guys gonna do it?

-So, Tani will go inside with you and Junior, the new Kid, and Lou will be on your tail, we want to get them on action

-Sounds good… so, I need to head back to the store where I left the device they put on my purse - I got out of his arms and met with Tani and we went back to the store, got the tracker and left the store. The plan was on!

We were now, walking to the eating area and Junior just told me and Tani on the earpiece that we were being followed. They asked us to go to a less crowded place so they could arrest these freaks.

-Night princess - someone said behind me, but before they could do anything Tani protects me.

-Stop! Hands in the air! - she said pointing the gun to them - put your hands behind your head and lock your fingers

-Are you deaf? Do what I said! - she yelled at them and they did what she asked. Just then the boys came in and took them away. Tani escorted me out of the mall to meet my husband, but I wasn't really thinking about it, I was just thinking about that face. He was back, and the war is about to begin.

•••

We were now at the Five-0 HQ.

I was waiting on Chin's office for them to finish the interrogation, and while I did that I called Vanessa.

-Hey girl, I'm here - Vanessa came into the office

-Close the door - I said to her, who got scared but did as I said