22- Nubbies

A/N:Sorry guys, this chapter in not that complex. Xoxo

After Steve talked to Marcelo, he got so many answers, but also so many questions.

Marcelo said that Melissa is trying to build her own queendom of crimes.

He said she came up to him to become partners, he would point out the most hot girls in his establishment and she would be in charge of the rest. He didn't take the offer right away, which made her call him almost every day pressuring him to accept her proposal.

Her plan wasn't as simple as people would imagine. She didn't want those girls to be prostitutes, she wanted them to smuggle drugs around the world.

Beautiful face, hot body and fancy clothes? Cops wouldn't suspect anything. But her plan went down the drains. Marcelo didn't want to do it, and the others she asked also denied to her face. So, now, she had a new plan, even bolder than the previous one. She would now work with cyberweapons and biological ones too.

She already had the fanciest computers and hackers working with her. They would be in charge of the dirty work, while she would live the best of her life. For her plan to work, she needed the Five-0 Task force to stay out of her way, and for that she went for the boss. Smart move. But that was about it on her intelligence. Her background story was the worst and she didn't know how to keep her poker face on. Nooby mistakes is what is taking her down today. Noobys shouldn't go for such a big move like this with no experience.

Now, Steve, Tani, Danny, Lou and Chin we're about to break into her compound.

-Alright guys, listen up. She is inside this house, I want her alive and well, ok? Do not, I repeat, do not kill her. Understood? - all of them agreed to his order.

The plan was simple, break into the house, arrest her and the others inside.

Today she was doing business with a terrorist and that terrorist was no one less than Gerald Hirsh. He was now doing legitimate business and agreed to help the team whenever needed.

-Remember, we have one of ours inside, keep him safe ok? - Chin said and the others made an ok sign.

*SWAT breaks into the house*

-Everyone on the floor! Now! - Lou shouted and some of them, the nerd hackers, he assumed, did what he asked. But the others tried to run, no fun because they were all caught by either HPD, Five-0 or SWAT.

-You though I wouldn't look into you? - Steve came face to face with the ginger

-I thought you would buy my story - she shrugged into the handcuffs

-Noobies, always digging their own graves - Steve said and walked away, this case was solved.

-Next time be more careful Melissa.. oops, it won't be a next time - Tani said picking her up from the floor and putting her into the police car.

-Nice work everyone - Steve said entering the HQ

-even me? - Hirsh asked looking at Steve like a Kid look to its father asking for candy

-Yes, you too Hirsh - Steve smirked and got inside his office. Today was a busy day and he needed to relax.

The rest of the team went to finish the paperwork from this big case and left Steve to sleep on his table for a little bit.

.

A few moments later, Amanda walked inside the HQ looking for her husband. When she spotted him, she walked inside his office and sat in front of him

-hey babe - she greeted him

-hi my love, what are you doing here?

-i came to pick you up. We have a doctor's appointment in 30 minutes, remember?

-oh yes! Let's go then, I wanna see how my baby boy is doing - he put on a big smile and left his office, going straight to Danny's

-Bro, I gotta go, doctor's appointment, let Steve know when he wakes up ok?

-ok bro, good luck

-thanks - Chin said and left with his pregnant wife.