Know The Characters

Characters story line

Steve's

Growing up in Oahu would be amazing if it didn't have so many bad memories. When he was about ten years old his mom faked her death and disappears for the next twenty years of his and his two sister's lives. Amanda and Mary. Back then they were eight and four years old. They had no idea that the car explosion was all a play so their mother could go hide and protect her and her family, and because of that, when Steve found her was such a storm in their lives, it took a certain time for them to forgive her and move on. His dad was killed by a criminal named Victor Hesse, whom was killed by the one and only Steve McGarret years after the murder, ordered by Wo Fat, who was also killed by John McGarret's son. Steve. He came back to the island to bury his father and was offered the opportunity of running his own task force to revenge John's death, and indeed he did.

Now, after lots of water ran underneath of Steve's bridge he can finally relax and enjoy the life he accomplished throughout his 40 years of life.

Nowadays, after so much pain, he can say he has his Ohana. His mom is safely at home, Amanda returned from New York and now is living at a beach house and working with veterans as a psychologist and happily married to Chin Ho Kelly, one of the task force members.

Mary is currently living in Los Angeles California with her daughter, Joanne. And Steve, he is sigle Ladies 😉 and living at his childhood house with his new addition, Eddie, a Caramel Labrador, plus, he gets to run a task force called Five-0 with the so loved two words, immunity and means. What else could he ask for? His enemies are dead, his mom is finally alive again and has the best Ohana he could have ever asked for.

Chin's

Chin grew up in the island, and is now a cop and a part of the Five-0 time. He shares that experience for long seven years with his cousin, Kono. She left to work a mainland task force to take down a women traffic organization and has now grown roots at the big city of Washington. Now, Chin is married to a McGarret, Amanda McGarret, and despite the work relation, he couldn't had asked for a better wife, she is his rock, for better or worst, his ride or die. The one she keeps telling her brother to find for his life.

He doesn't have that much contact with his parents giving his hours upon hours at work and lack of time to fly to Maui to visit them.

Amanda, his wife, is a very competent and acclaimed psychologist all over the island. Her work with the veterans got awards because of her method. Giving her career, she can be at home and wait to her ipo to come back home and spend some quality time with him, she says that sacrifices are needed giving some circumstances when Chin comes home late from work. Oh! They are now planning to get pregnant, great news right? 😍

Amanda is the sweet but strong girl that you wish to have as your wife and best friend and who knows, sister! Mary and Amanda are attached to the hip and Steve loves that even though all the pain they have been through they are not miserable and sad. One big brave family I would say, wouldn't you?

Danny's

Dad of two, Danny has a ex wife that he loves and want back. His two children, Grace and Charlie are his world, his weak spot.

Right now he is struggling to accept his daughter's time at the college, it's a big change for our Blondie. Charlie is his new partner in crime when it comes to ice cream and endless nights watching movies during the chocolate break. Rachel, his ex wife is married to Stan, but Danny is certain that it's not gonna last the much so he can get her back and make up for all the years they spent apart.

Danny is not a fan of the so called Paradise, he says he only there in the first place to be with Grace. His only child at the time. Bit now, he has found another porpouse, his work family and specially, Steve, his partner. They had a bit of a chaotic start but now are inseparable and are often confused to a old married couple due to the amount of arguments they have. He wants a new beginning to his love life and wants to get past his unbelief on happiness and happy endings, witch has caused so much lost throughout his 42 years of existence. Is he gonna get what he has been seeking for all these years? Maybe...