|The Arsenio Hall Show|

~Second Show of LMD starting in Durban and the ticket selling out fast, The fans going insane and the money was coming...
Radio Show, Tv Show, Podcast all wanted to interview ToniFace, they were the biggest item at the time. The first interview was "Arsenio Hall Show".
Before the show BabyFace kiss Toni on the cheek, just to break that wall and express to her, it was all good on his side.

Arsenio: My next guests are Multiple Grammy Award Winning Superstars, who firs- who exactly first collaborated on this show...21 year ago(applause) please Welcome Toni Braxton and Kenny "BabyFace" Edmonds..(applause).
Arsenio: Welcome Guy...
Not only a long relationship but BabyFace was responsible for your career...
Toni: Absolutely (smiling, looking at Ken)
Arsenio: wow, do you remember that day sir...
BabyFace: uh, yea...
Toni:(giggle)
BabyFace:(giggle) I remember uh-see her for the first time, she was singing with her sisters, she was singing on the piano, and uh-singing with all this pain..hurting...
She ain't even been hurt yet(chuckle) but it sounded good.
Arsenio: I remember you contacting me, allowing me... to bring her to the world.
BabyFace: what you mean allowing you...
Toni:(giggle)
Arsenio: I thought it was an honor to see her...
Toni: Aw, thanks...

~The Interview went on and on~

Arsenio: So I have only a few more questions...
So you guys have reunited and doing work together, how are y'all getting along because this is a strong woman.
Toni: (chuckle) I like that word...
um I drove him to drink few time .. he doesn't really drink but I saw him having a martini last week and I was like you drinking Kenny-
Arsenio: she made you call the dirty 🍸...
~audiences laughing~
BabyFace: well Toni.. when we first started worked, she never said anything-
Toni: yea I was a new artist- I wasn't going to say anything...
BabyFace: but now...
She might have too many opinions...but now it was good... I watch her grow into this amazing young women and uh-
Arsenio: and look Amazing, I just have to address the pink elephant in the room. She just looks beautiful!
Toni: Thanks... I'm hungry right now to fit into this dress
~everyone laugh~
Arsenio: The album is about Love, Marriage, and Divorce, I was surprised the "D" word doesn't make for good songs. But you are taking reality and placing it right in the full front because you both dealt with that...
Toni and BabyFace: Yes!
Toni: lol, we said that at the same time.
Arsenio: yes y'all did, so what can we expect?
Toni and BabyFace: (sign)
BabyFace: wow, we did that at the same time! well, you go the first tone...
Toni:(smile, knowing for sure that was her soulmate)
Toni: well Divorce was my favorite part, because I was going through one at the time, and it was therapeutic, I got to talk about it which was a little challenging and I think if you ever been in a relationship married or not you can identify getting your heart broken or you hurt people and wanted the album to be a story and we wanted to be about love as well, and not everything is about Divorce, Kenny favorite part is love and marriage....(smiling, touching Kenny)
BabyFace: you know I..I..I-
Arsenio and Toni: I pay your rent, I'll buy your clothes, I cook you dinner as soon I come home from work-
~audiences cheer and laughing making BabyFace Blush~
Arsenio: you remember fella how we were when we first heard that song... yea baby that a great song...
BabyFace: I have nothing to say now...(chuckle)
Arsenio: Well thank you for allowing me to be a part of you guy outbreak to the world.
BabyFace: he keeps saying "allow"...
~audiences laughing~
BabyFace and Toni: thank you for allowing us to be on your show...
Arsenio: anytime, don't be a stranger...
Well, Everyone, ticket are on sale for their second go around on their tour, they selling fast so grab them if you can...Thank you!

~after the interview Arensio insists that they both stay to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the first taping of his show~
Arsenio: I Know this is short notice but I would love if you guy stay a little for the after party since you too both help with my mapping of "Arsenio Hall Show".
Toni: um I have to-
Babyface: sure we would love to stay and celebrate with you.
Arsenio: aye, thank... alright I have to get going to my next set, see you soon in a bit.
~Toni staring at Kenny~
Babyface: He helps put you on the map tone(while looking away)
Toni: that don't mean answer for me, you ain't my man.
Babyface: (giggle) I'm sorry tone.
~Toni realize how she was acting and apologized too~
Toni: my bad (chuckle)...
Babyface: it's fine...I used to you(grin)
~Toni push Ken and Ken started poking Toni and they both start cracking up laughing... they both realize they forgot all about being mad at one another and just stared at each other until Toni said~

Toni: Kenny what are we doing...
Babyface: loving...hurting...realizing-
Toni: things that we did to one another
Babyface: yea...
you know Michele...whatever happens between us, I just need you to know that I love you, and I will always be there if you let me.
~when he says her middle name, she knew he was serious~
Toni: and I need you to know that I love you, will love you always...
  and I want to apologize(while looking down at her thumb)for the hurt and pain I cause, for not always being honest and always making excuse for things I couldn't do. I was scared of losing everything; so I became distant and crowned myself with so much thing to try to get over you and the label. So I got married, had a baby to try to live up to "Reality Standards". I never knew what a real heartbroken felt like until it was really over between us, it was all my fault and I'm so sorry...
~Toni started crying while trying to keep herself together and Kenny felt the apology that he wanted for years and he fell down to her emotion and both held tight to each other~
Babyface: Toni why didn't you talk to me!(lifting up her chin)
Toni: ..... I didn't know how to...
- they are inches away from each other lip, with a deep understanding of what they felt in each other eyes-
~A long pause~
Babyface: But I can't get mad because I didn't come talk to you...
Babyface: It wasn't all your fault tone, I made you wait for me, and women should never have to wait for a man to show his love. I'm sorry for thinking you weren't good enough to shine by my side.
~they share a passion long kiss with an intensity of each other hands on one another until they both realize it would be best if they didn't~
Toni: all I need is your present and I'll ... be alright.
~they both smile and had a beautiful night, thinking each other pain is now gone~

Y'all don't get comfortable is just about to get good😁
Please comment your opinions, thoughts, what you think going to happen, what should happen, allllll thattttt.
Follow me on Social Media:
IG: Chynaa_Dolls
YouTube: JustLillie_