Rohypnol

I was getting dressed in club attire which was something I wasn't used too because I have never been to a club before. I was adjusting my boobs in the tank top when I saw Roxy walk towards me she was wearing a black silk dress with her dark hair resting at her shoulders.

"Have you ever been clubbing before?" she asked I shook my head no as she did a quick scan on me and then held up her one finger telling me to wait. She rummaged through her bag before tossing me a navy blue blouse to go on top of the tank top. "This will work better for you then just that. Now let's talk about your hair."

"Go ahead then...doll me up." I laughed seeing her clap happily removing the clip from my brown hair and took my brush from me. I sat as she worked her magic onto me, she fluffed my brown hair like hers and then took some of her makeup to place on my face. First with the eyeliner then with a light eyeshadow and blush to add color to my skin as I saw a smile on her lips. "You're getting too much into this...you know that right?"

"Hey...you have amazing skin. I'm just enhancing it. Maybe this will help you get Eggsy's attention." she smiled I felt my cheeks start to redden remembering the encounter we had the other night before a small smile moved across my lips and she noticed.

"I doubt I need that after what happened the other night." I muttered watching Roxy stop to look at me with a wide expression.

"So that's where you and Eggsy were last night?" she replied I blushed even more watching her form a goofy smile on her face. I lowered my eyes away picking on my nail on my thumb before returning to her gaze. "Spill the tea...what happened last night?"

"I took your advice and told him everything. Then we sort of kissed...." I rambled not finishing because I didn't want to tell her everything that happened that night. I then saw her goofy smile got so much bigger on her face.

"Oh shit girl...why didn't you tell me?" she wondered as I shrugged biting my inner cheek again with nerves.

"Not a lot of time to talk while falling out of a plane Rox." I reminded she nodded as she continued to finish the final touches of the make up and she showed me my reflection. I was amazed by what she did to me as I looked up at her.

"Well now he won't be able to take his eyes off you." she smiled I looked back onto the mirror to admire her work yet again. A small smile formed on my face before I turned back to face her. "Now let's win this mission." She slinked her arm with mine and we both headed to the car that was provided for the four of us to the party. The whole ride there I saw Eggsy staring straight at me which I gave him a small smile but the whole ride we were silent. About an hour later we were scattered among the club staring at the target from other angles. Charlie was sipping champagne which I knew was laced made his way to the target with Eggsy sitting next to me at the bar. Roxy was across from the girl waiting for her moment to try and I refused to drink any of the champagne, being roofied once was enough for me.

"You look really hot right now." he whispered I felt a smile perch onto my lips feeling his fingers run across my knuckles slightly. "It's making it hard for me to hold myself together."

"Thanks...but right now we need to focus on this mission." I reminded him hearing him groan softly before getting up from his chair and move away from me for a moment as I saw Charlie making his way over to the target.

"Hi, sorry, I just had to come over and say amazing eyes. Are you wearing color contacts?" Charlie asked his way to flirt with our target but I could see that she wasn't amazed by it though she decided to play along.

"No!" she laughed I saw Charlie who looked a bit tipsy probably from so much champagne continued to flirt with her when Roxy takes a seat next to our target.

"Oh my God, negging. That's hilarious. I haven't heard anyone try that since the noughties." Roxy sarcastically replied to Charlie's attempts of flirting while I sipped my soda in front of me and saw Eggsy making his way to the table. Roxy was explaining to the girl what Charlie was trying to do earning a scowl from him as I just shook my head at the three of them. None of them were going to accomplish their goal and I knew I had to try to keep up my cover. I knew this target, she was an agent that we used for this mission constantly so I knew she knew me and she promised to keep my cover. Moving through the crowd I locked eyes with her seeing a small smile forms on her lips now with the others nearby.

"Oh baby you have finally arrived. How are you?" She asked standing moving towards me and before I could process what happened she pressed her lips onto mine. I knew I had to keep up the charade so I kissed her back for a moment then she broke away as I saw shocked looks on all three of them.

"Lady Sophie...phone call for you at reception." the bartender smiled she nodded pecking my lips then excusing herself from the group. I plopped onto the seat next to Eggsy seeing them still staring at me as he leaned close to me so only I could hear him.

"You know...watching you kiss her really turned me on." he exclaimed I felt a small smile formed on my lips.

"I'll keep that in mind for the future." I smiled turning and winked at him seeing his face become flustered now. A few seconds later I could see the effect of the roofie beginning to hit the three of them.

"Sorry for eavesdropping but you know there's a much easier way to guarantee getting someone home. Rohypnol or even something stronger." he snickered as the group passed out with Eggy's head fall right onto my lap.

"Yeah...I remember that feeling. I hope you brought some muscle because they are heavy dead weight." I reminded seeing the bartender who was another agent nodded snapping his fingers to reveal more agents and they grabbed the group. The bartender agent held out his hand for me to take and he helped me to my feet.

"Your grandfather is in the control room Guinevere enjoy the show." he smiled I nodded heading out passing Sophie on my way out giving her a small wink then left the club.

~~Well that just happens lol, I wonder what is going to happen now once Gwen and her grandfather see one another? And can I just say that Eggsy is a little horn dog here hahaha god love Taron Egerton~~