The Walls You Broke

Eggsy's fingers ran up the fabric of my shirt while our lips moved in harmony until we found our way back to the bench. He sat back down and without breaking the kiss I straddled his lap with one leg on either side of his lap. My hips moved across his thighs while the kiss started to pick up in speed. Eventually his tongue found it's way passed my lips and began to swirl against mine washing my body with butterflies. Now I could feel his fingers moving up my shirt leaving tickles on my skin while he ran them up my back. His fingertips started to trace across the ends of my bra until he broke the kiss to look at me.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked with a hoarse voice but instead of answering with words I just responded with crashing my lips onto his again. He took that as a yes when I felt the strap of my bra unsnap and falling down my shirt then into my lap. My brown hair that I had tied in a ponytail I ended up pulling out the hair tie and attached it to my wrist. My hair showered his face but that didn't stop him from kissing me. Now my hands began to pull at the shirt he was wearing whipping it over his head and dropped it to the grass below. He also pulled my shirt off exposing my bare chest to him and now both hands were caressing each breast. His thumbs twisted against my nipples forcing a moan to escape through my lips. He eventually stopped twirling my nipples then lift me by my thighs and lowered my body to the grass. The cool damp grass tickled my back in which he hovered over me slamming his lips onto my chest. My fingers gripped at the grass feeling him leave sloppy wet kisses over every inch of skin. He started on the top of each breast running his lips in circles until he reached the nipple. His tongue slithered on the skin then his teeth nibbled hardening my nipple forcing a louder moan coming from me. He repeated this process with the other breast until they moved down to my stomach tickling my belly button. Now his lips were moving n the hem of my sweatpants using his fingers to pull down the band and his lips followed until they were stopped at the panty line. Eventually his lips returned to mine moving his hips against mine where I could feel his member hard on my upper leg. My hands left the grass as I used my hands to pull down both his sweats and boxers. Eventually we were both bare as his member was hovering against my core when he broke his lips from mine to lock his blue eyes onto mine. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah..." I answered which he adjusted his member to my core, using his fingers to tickle my folds to moisten me then slipped into me. A moan escaped from both of us, his hips began to pound onto my lower half intensifying the feeling inside us. His lips moved across mine quickening his movements on me and he gripped the grass with his free hand. I wrapped my legs across his waist hoisting my body up a bit which ended up deepening his thrust into me and I gasped from the pressure. I ended up using the strength I had to flip Eggsy to the grass to which I was now on top of him and his member was erect higher into my core. First I moved my hips back and forth to get the rhythm going until I added a small bounce watching Eggsy's eyes roll back in his head. I continued to move in the same way adding two bounces then three then was constantly bouncing on his thighs.

"Fuck...Gwen...I'm gonna...." he gasped I just pounded my hips harder until I could feel my own climax erupting below. I bounced a few more times hearing his gasp while his hands gripped on the skin of my hips riding out his high. Eventually I ended up collapsing to the grass next to him panting heavily as I laid on his forearm looking up at the night sky above us. "Holy...fuck."

"You said....it." I wheezed feeling some sweat starting to streak down my skin as I turned to look at him.

"You are so beautiful darling." he smiled removing the wet sticky strand from my cheeks when a grin formed on my lips. His eyes remained locked onto mine as he held my body close to mine. "I guess you can say those walls are officially broken."

"Yes...they are." I smiled feeling him lean his head over to press a kiss to my forehead before looking up at the sky again. About ten minutes later we got dressed again and managed to sneak back into the building without anyone else noticing. Quickly I tied my hair back up as I sat cross legged in my bed where Ragna came up and nudged me for a quick pet. I scratched her ears seeing Eggsy cradling JB in his arms before I laid back down onto the pillow with Ragna in between my legs snoozing. Turning one more time I looked at Eggsy who was getting situated in his spot before smiling when he saw me. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight luv." he whispered I turned back to the wall allowing my eyes to slip close and a smile perched on my lips. Eggsy broke those walls down tonight and I wasn't afraid. Not anymore.

~~Is it hot in here or is it just Taron? Lol this part was supposed to be posted first but something happened. So here you guys go now lol enjoy~~