Busted

I was standing in the control room watching the agents tie Eggsy to the train tracks for the next test when I saw my grandfather enter.

"Guinevere? What are you doing here?" he asked I looked at him seeing a now very suspicious look on his face as Merlin was about to speak but I stopped him.

"No Merlin...I got this. You handle the test." I ordered watching him nod as I turned to look back at my grandfather feeling the air tighten in my lungs now. He was waiting for an answer and I wasn't going to hold back anymore. "Grandad...I am here because I am going to be an agent."

"You are not..." he started with an angry tone taking a step towards me but I wasn't going to coware away like he wanted me too.

"No...you are not going to stop me. I was born to be an Kingsman and I am going to be one with or without your permission. It is my birthright." I reminded watching my grandfather's face reddened with anger now.

"No...you will not and never will be an agent." he yelled I felt my hands tighten into two fists as he took a step towards me.

"You can not stop me...I'm 22 years old I'm not a child. You can't keep me from this life and you know it." I exclaimed watching his eyes were like cold icy daggers stabbing into my brown ones but I wasn't scared.

"No...I lost your father and mother...then after your nan was shot I made it my duty to keep you away." he yelled that's when my blood went cold...my grandmother was shot? No she had a heart attack? I was about to say something but the words wouldn't escape from my lips. "I allowed you to help Merlin train these recruits but that is the only thing you are to do. You will assist him in finding Lancelot but that is all I will allow is that understood?"

"No...it's not understood." I hissed turning to leave when I saw Eggsy standing there with wide eyes now. He heard everything that was said, he heard all of my lies and I could tell he was angry. "Eggsy..."

"You lied to me..." he gasped with anger in his tone I wanted to speak but I couldn't with the pain in my chest now.

"Sir...Charlie's test is next." Merlin replied breaking the tension as I heard my grandfather clears his throat.

"We will finish this conversation later Guinevere." he whispered harshly passing us to go talk to Charlie as I was staring at a hurt Eggsy now.

"Eggsy...I'm sorry." I began seeing him shake his head at me not wanting to hear ay of what I had to say to him.

"You used me...you used me for your own selfish desires. I thought you were different but I guess you are just like the other girls I know. Use me to get what you want and then throw me away when you are done. Was any of it real? What you said at the fountain? The kiss? Any of it?" Eggsy explained I couldn't speak seeing the anger radiating his skin and I knew whatever I said he wouldn't believe me. His whole body stiffened when Harry walked in behind him after hearing Eggsy yelling. "Forget it. Go to hell."

"Eggsy..." I started watching him stop then turned to look at me waiting for a response but none of the words I wanted to say would come out. He scoffed shaking his head at me with anger still on his face.

"Next time you are drowning don't expect me to save you. Save yourself." he spat I felt like a bullet it my chest as I looked at Harry who had an apologetic look on his face. I couldn't speak so I just backed away turned feeling the tears form in my eyes and I left the control room without another word. The walls that were around my heart were once low enough to accept someone was shattered again. I entered the taxi that escorted me home as I struggled to hold back the tears. A knife stuck into my chest and the pain was unimaginable as I just cried my way back to the base.

~~Oh no Eggsy knows the truth...my poor Gwen didn't even get a chance to explain. Is this the end of their relationship before it even begins?~~