Manners. Maketh. Man

A few days later Eggsy told me he needed to do something important and asked if I could join him which I agreed. We moved through the city dressed in our Kingsman appearance while Eggsy twirled his umbrella in his hands. We came to the pub as he opened the door respectfully for me as I watched Eggsy stand in the middle between the door and a group of men.

"Michelle, turn that shit off. It's doing my nut in." a drunk man yelled I learned that Michelle was Eggsy's mother and the bloke next to her was his stepfather Dean. I saw his little sister in the stroller close by and I saw other boys surrounding him.

"Leave it on, eh, mum? I rather like that song. What about you, Gwen?" Eggsy smiled turning to look at me which I pushed a big smile on my face.

"It's a great song." I answered watching Eggsy turned to the drunk bloke with his buddies also looking over at us.

"Muggsy's back. You finally come to have a word with me, have you, son? Or are you gonna run away again and pretend you're going to run away again and pretend you're going to court dressed like that?" Dean started scanning him then he looked at me with a gross smile forming on his face.

"Oh you mean this. No I know this bloke who's just taken over a tailor's shop on Savile Row. Actually it's my girlfriend Gwen's Uncle here. He has given me a job, Mum. Comes with a lot of perks. Including a house. Come and live with us there, mom. Come on." Eggsy explained I could feel Dean's eyes all over me and now I felt like I needed a million showers just by him looking at me. Michelle goes to stand when Dean snatches her arm pulling her back down as I saw Eggsy's jaw lock with anger.

"Only place she'll be visiting is you in fucking hospital. Do you hear?" Dean yelled with his face turning completely red with anger.

"Just leave him alone, Dean! Eggsy, go. Please. Just take your girlfriend and just go babe." Michelle begged her son as I watched him nod taking my hand into his turning around leading me to the door.

"No...Muggsy goes but the girl can stay." Dean snickered I saw what Eggsy was planning to do when he released my hand from his.

"Gwen...do me a favor luv. Stay with my mum and Daisy." Eggsy smiled I nodded moving towards the stroller taking it away from the boys. They all stood up as I held out my hand for Michelle and she took where I pulled her away from the group.

"What's going on?" she replied I pulled her to the furthest part of the bar while I watched Eggsy begin to lock the bar door.

"As a good friend once said...Manners...Maketh...Man." Eggsy quoted I could see one of Dean's friends become very nervous almost like they heard these words before.

"Dean..." the friend started in which Dean swatted his friend's hand away from his shoulder before taking another step towards Eggsy whose back was still facing him.

"Shut the fuck up. Eggsy, I'm gonna shove your manners up your fuck..." Dean started as Eggsy hooked the end of the umbrella to the empty glass next to him and throws it straight at Dean's face. Dean stumbles back knocked out as Dean's friends looked in fear just as Eggsy fully turns around.

"So, are we gonna stand around here all day, or are we gonna fight?" Eggsy smiled cockily at the boys before winking over at me and I just smiled right back at him.

~~And that is the end phew what a wild ride and Taron is such a cheeky little shit that I love haha. I hope you enjoyed thank you again.~~