Where Could You Be?

Chris spent his time wandering around in Vale, looking for something to do. Vale wasn't that big of a city, so he could get around fairly quickly. Chris had been around Vale a few times, so he knew where everything was located. The quickest way to find Summer was to go directly to the person in charge of her. That meant the male would have to enroll into Beacon Academy.

The only problem with the idea is that registration and enrollment for Beacon isn't any time near. The closest idea Chris has is that it is sometime in August to September. With it being only May, there was plenty of time to do other things. Chris made a plan to search all of the Kingdoms of Remnant in order to find Summer. The male decided to visit the furthest place away from Vale: Menagerie.

Menagerie was the most dangerous place Chris could possibly visit. The Faunus inhabiting the continent weren't too keen on humans. That would also be the safest place for Summer to be. After that, Chris would visit Mistral, the closest continent to Menagerie. After the search in Mistral, Atlas would be next.

Atlas would be a complicated place to search because most people there were rich snobs that looks down on anyone with less money. Atlas is also the Kingdom with the most technological advancements. The kingdom would have robots patrolling the entire land, exterminating all that got in the way of General Ironwood's plans. Vacuo would have to be the third most dangerous place on the planet.

Vacuo is supposed to be the kingdom with the most criminal activity. It is supposed to be the survival of the fittest. The harsh environment is enough to break many people. Luckily, Chris wasn't "most people". Last, but not least, Chris would search Vale.

The male figured that Vale is the last place Summer would be. Vale doesn't have much going on with it, but that could just be what is released to the public. Chris, having set out his plan for finding Summer, decided to sleep the rest of the day off.

Months went by as Chris was waiting for the time to enroll in Beacon academy. During those months, he keeps on seeing his "friends'" faces on the passersby. The more time that went on, the more he saw their faces. Eventually, Chris just stayed inside and ordered food to be delivered to his home. The male assumed that if it was just one person for a short amount of time, he would be alright with seeing his "friends".

Finally, the day for application came. Chris contacted Beacon and requested transcripts for enrollment. When the teen received them, he filled them out the best he could. There were a few problems involving the forms. The fact that the male didn't have any formal combat training is one of them. Chris didn't think any other problems were of any concern. Then, he second guessed himself.

"This is Ozpin we're talking about. Of course anything that looks off is a cause for concern."

Chris made sure to tie up any loosed ends. For the parents section of the forms, Chris put unknown. Because he put unknown for his parents, Chris needn't put a last name. After tying up the loose ends as best he could, Chris mailed the letter to Beacon Academy. The best thing to do now was to wait...and get a haircut.

After the tense experience of getting a haircut, Chris went home and stayed there until the letter would be mailed out to his address. The process would take around a week for students to be put into the system and for them to be notified of their new position.

After the week passed, Chris finally received his letter about his enrollment into Beacon. Chris decided that he has to read it because he doesn't know when the airship to Beacon would be.

"Dear Applique,

This letter is here to inform you that your request to join Beacon Academy has been denied."

Chris trailed of at the last word, not believing that he wasn't going to Beacon. Then, he rethought what he was already thinking.

"Who am I kidding? Beacon's the best Huntsmen and Huntress Academy in all of Remnant. Why would I think that someone like me would ever get in."