Atlas Arrives

The semester went by fast at Beacon. Team RWBY was sitting at a table in the mess hall with Team JNPR, missing their team leader. Yang looked over to Blake, trying to see what the cat faunus was doing.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing. Just going over some notes from last semester."

"Lame."

A grape was thrown at Yang and she caught it in her mouth. She then gave Nora a thumbs up, indicating that she wanted more to be shot at her. A big thump sounded, causing everyone but Chris to be startled. The source of the sound was Ruby with a large book.

"Sisters...friends...brother-"

"Hey."

"Weiss."

"Hey!"

"Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream."

"This ought to be good."

Yang caught another grape in her mouth.

"A dream that one day, the six of us will come together, as teams and family, and have the most fun anyone has ever had...ever!"

Weiss looked at the book Ruby set on the table.

"Did you steal my binder?"

Ruby made and innocent smile and put peace signs by her face.

"I am not a crook!"

Blake decides to join the conversation.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about starting this semester with a bang!"

"I always start mine off with a Yang!"

Nobody laughed at Yang's horrible pun.

"Booooooo!"

Nora threw an apple at Yang and hit her in the face.

"Yang, wouldn't you rather start with a...bang?"

Chris had an evil smirk spread across his face. Everybody but Ruby got it.

"What are you talking about?"

"Weapons!"

Chris covered up his tracks as to leave Ruby nice and pure.

"Look, guys, between the transfer students showing up and the tournament happening soon, our second semester will be great! Classes start back up tomorrow, and I want to make sure we have one last big hoorah. That is why I scheduled a series of events for us to enjoy today."

"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store."

"Don't be a baby, Weiss. I'm sure little Red here has something good planned."

"Thank you!"

Blake spoke up, breaking the excitement in the atmosphere.

"I think I might sit this one out."

"Sit out or not, whatever we do today, we do as a team."

"Well said, Ice Queen."

Nora shouted something that is incomprehensible.

"I for one think that-"

Weiss was interrupted by a pie flying into her face.

A guy with blue hair and Sun were walking by the mess hall, planning on entering the building.

"That's harsh!"

"I know, we were fighting side-by-side. She was super fast, and I threw a banana at this one guy, I know it sounds gross, but it was awesome."