A Little Talk

It was now morning and Chris woke up and started smiling. Suddenly, the teen stopped smiling.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Chris then hopped out of bed and grabbed Thanatos in the process. Chris grabbed his wallet and ran down to the front desk.

"What was that noise just now?"

"Nothing much. Just remembering that I had rent."

"We get that a lot here."

Chris slams some money onto the desk and prepares to leave.

"How long will this get me?"

"It will get you one week."

"Okay. Bye."

'Two-hundred a week? That's not a bad deal.'

Chris left the inn to go about his business for the day. The male decided that the very first thing he should do is visit the Rose and Xiao Long household. Chris made his way to the house that he found yesterday and approach the face of the building.

Chris knocked on the door and was met with the rushing of feet to the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Red."

The door quickly was unlocked and slammed open when Ruby found out that Chris was giving their house a visit.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Well, I was going to ask your parents a few questions. Are they home right now?"

"No. They went on a mission."

"So...they left two kids home alone?"

"Hey! You aren't that much older than me. Besides, we can take care of ourselves. We go to a training academy."

"Wow. Such a big, strong girl."

"Stop being sarcastic! Do you want to stay for lunch? They should be back sometime soon."

"Sure. I appreciate the offer."

Chris stepped inside and saw Yang coming to the door to see who was there.

"Hey! Haven't seen you in a while. What have you been up to?"

"I've been busy earning money. What about you?"

"We have been training very hard."

"With what?"

"Well, we have our weapons. Mine is called Ember Celica."

"Mine is called Crescent Rose."

"Interesting."

Chris then remembered that he hadn't named his weapons yet.

"What are your weapons' names?"

"Well uh...guess what? I brought a little friend. His name is Thanatos."

Chris then pulled out Thanatos from his jacket and put him on the floor. Ruby started getting excited over Thanatos.

"Wow, he's so cool. What breed is he?"

"Well...he's purebred Grimm."

"That's so...cool. How did you train him?"

"I didn't. Now let's stop talking about this and you girls go play with him. I have a few things I need to do."

Chris left the two girls to play with Thanatos and decided to think about naming his weapons.

The male thought for a few moments before he conceived names.