You Need to Know

The previous day was spent in silence as it concluded. Team BLNK slept in their dorm, incapable of speaking to each other after what happened on the roof. They decided, almost telepathically, to sleep and then decided what the best course of action was. When they awoke the next day, their heads were clear, and they could properly think.

"What happens now?"

The one to break the silence was Chris, surprisingly. He always knew what to do in a tough situation, but he never had any experience in this field. While growing up, he believed that have a life partner was the least of his worries. He never thought that he would get one, so why would he try for one? Kas responded to Chris, surprising him.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

Chris's answer was almost immediate, having thought this question might come up, but he didn't expect it to.

"Honestly? I don't know. In all of my life, I have never had someone care for me as much as you do. I always had my eyes set on something that I thought achievable only with my strength alone. I never even considered finding someone to spend my life with."

Chris took a pause in his words, making sure to indicate to Kas that he had more to say.

"Before we decide anything, you need to know a few things first. I will have to gather some other people first, but you are the person I trust the most right now, considering my condition."

Chris went to the headmaster's office, making sure Kas followed him. He was going to have Ozpin gather the others and then he would explain. When he reached the top of the tower, he saw that everyone was there, including a certain scarlet-haired female student.

"Ah, Blank, I was just about to call you in. Is there a reason for your sudden arrival?"

Chris walked over to Ozpin's desk asking and receiving permission to use it as his place to deliver his announcement.

"Everyone, there is some vital information I need to share with you. Pyrrha, you weren't meant to be here, but, with the way things are transgressing, it will be fine. You are free to stay or go. It's your choice."

Pyrrha stayed seated in her chair, signaling her stay in the conversation. Chris continued on, making sure everyone heard the solemnity of his words.

"I am in a very unstable situation. Removing the others from me has caused my mental state to diminish."

Chris let the words sink in, and awaited the others to process it. Kas already knew, but she was still taking it in fully.

"What do you mean by that? What others?"

Pyrrha responded first. She wasn't the first to recover, but she couldn't stop herself from asking any questions.

"I had friends in my head for most of my life. My mind made them up to cope with my loneliness."

Pyrrha was processing the "sad" information. Chris continued his announcement but kept it at a reasonable pace so others can understand it.

"I need you all to know that I could snap at any moment. I just want you to be understanding and help me stay sane."

Nobody spoke, understanding that if Chris were to go insane, who knew what he could do.

"Now, the main point. I have already told you this, but I will expand upon it. Pyrrha, please no questions until the end."

Those who were sitting were on the edge of their seats and those who were standing were leaning in.

"I am not from this world."