Now You See Them!

The next day was a little easier than the previous one; all Chris had to do was appease the people in his head. To do so, he found Ozpin and asked him for a favor.

"Hey, Oz. I was wondering if you could find someone with a semblance that could help me."

"What kind of semblance?"

"Oh, you know...a projection semblance."

"Why would you need that?"

Chris sighed and explained that his friends needed some fresh air and wanted to feel the world.

"I already know someone with such a semblance. I have been keeping them in reserve in case I needed them."

Chris agreed and was told he had to wait a few days since they would be transferring to Vale from Mistral.

"You also must never tell anyone outside of those who helped you that I have returned. We don't want any information slipping out on the off-chance that it reaches to Salem."

Chris left the office after confirming with Ozpin about the order of events. After he made it to the ground floor of the academy, he made his way to Glynda to see each of the newcomers with her, trying to figure out their semblance.

"Yo, Nick, Jaxson, any luck?"

Their auras had already been unlocked by someone else, but he couldn't complain because of the events that were to transpire.

"We kinda have no idea where to start."

Chris retold them what he told Landen, and they both tried to activate their semblances and did what felt natural. Nicholas just swung whatever he had in his hand, causing nothing to happen. Jaxson, he didn't even feel anything that he should do, so he didn't.

"Nick, what do you think that was?"

"I don't know, but my guess is it having to do with defending myself."

Chris picked up a rubber ball and threw it at Nick. Nick repeated the process and sent the ball back at Chris.

"Fuck!"

Chris dropped to the floor, obviously from the ball Nick sent at him.

"The ball went faster than I threw it. I think I know what you have, but it's a theory."

"Full Counter?"

"Yup."

Chris got back up and saw the time. He started walking out of the classroom and toward the headmaster's office. The male needed to speak to the headmaster about some very important matters.

Once he got there, he entered without knocking.

"Oz, I just remembered, like a dumbass, that nobody but those who I trust can be told that I am back."

"I already figured that, so I told all of the people I presumed you trusted. This would include Team RWBY, Team JNPR, their families, the staff, and Ironwood."

"Thank you, sir. I will need some time alone; I have important files to look over that nobody should see. Not even you, sir."

"I understand. I hope that you can one day trust me enough to share such information."

Chris hesitated, unsure of what he should say next.

"I...don't know...if I...should tell you this."

"What?"

"It's not that I don't trust you, but these files..."

Chris looked around and lowered his voice, motioning Ozpin to come closer.