So...What Now?

Chris woke up the next morning, seeing that Isabelle was still here, and Kas was in her own bed. He somewhat dreaded today because during the episode, it was mostly filler. Most of the information spewed was not plot relevant at all. The best he hoped for was to be able to go about his day normally.

Chris got ready for his early morning lessons with the combat professor. Before he left, he grabbed Isabelle and slung her over his shoulder.

"Yeet."

Chris walked through the prestigious academy, wondering how he was so lucky as to enter it in the first place. The gods couldn't have blessed him enough to get him into Beacon. Chris reached the door to Professor Goodwitch's room and entered without knocking. The male noticed two people in the room, making out.

"Morning Professor, General."

Chris walked to the stage, unfazed by the amount of embarrassment that the adults were radiating.

"What are you doing here, Blank?"

Chris turned to James.

"Well, Ferrous, I am here for lessons with Professor Goodwitch. I don't care about you being lovers. I just want to do what I want and don't care for anything else."

Glynda chuckled at the name Chris called James, but he didn't care himself.

"Have you forgotten what Ozpin told you?"

"He's not here, so I have free reign over what I say."

Chris looked around Glynda's desk, intent on finding his lesson for the day. He heard a cough and turned to his combat instructor.

"I have not planned a lesson for today, but you can do something else."

"What would that be, Professor?"

Goodwitch turned to James to see if he agreed on her idea of a lesson. James seemed to agree and Glynda gave Chris his assignment.

"I want you to try and walk on a wall."

"Got it."

Isabelle had woken up by now and she was walking by Chris to the wall he would use to practice on. When Isabelle saw the wall they were going to practice on, she was a little intrigued.

"Do you want to show him your progress?"

"You got it."

Chris tried thinking of a way on how to get up the wall, but he couldn't come up with anything. Suddenly, the pair of them had an epiphany at the same time.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Probably not, but it's worth a shot. I was thinking about causing an initial pain and constantly fusing and unfusing to keep it fueled while I fuse and unfuse to the wall."

Chris pulled out Wrath and slit his finger, causing a wince. The male started tearing the smallest amount of skin he could while eliciting pain. Chris kept focusing on that, and he moved to the wall. When the boy reached the wall, he focused on fusing his shoe with the wall. He successfully did so and tried to do it with the other one, but he couldn't.

"What?"

Chris noticed he had stopped the process of his infinite fuel. The male started the process up again, intent on making his way to the top of the building. He fused to the wall with his other foot, sighing after doing so. This was going to take a while.

"There has to be an easier way."

Chris started thinking about what he could do to make sure he could end up at the top of the building. What could he possibly do? Chris then got an idea. He cut himself once more, repeating his process for an infinite catalyst for his semblance. Chris did this process for hours. He did this to make it second nature to have this process activated whenever he went into battle or wanted to use his semblance.